Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

App To Solve Your Math Assignment - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / App To Solve Your Math Assignment (389 Views)

How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 / How to solve the Plugged In but not charging error on Laptops / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App To Solve Your Math Assignment by shegesup: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Technology has really made everything easy now to the extent that you can now solve you maths assignment by just taking a photo of it with the maths solving app which I would be revealing to you soon.

With this app you can solve any maths problem by just opening the app and search for the camera section of the app. Place it on the maths problem you wish to solve and after a successful automatic capture it will bring out the steps in which the maths was solved or will be solved. Before, The apps only deals with typed or printed sheet but thank God for the upgrading which has made it easy for the app to also understand handwritings. Take note that when using the camera section you have to be careful so not to capture other numbers which will make the app to give you wrong answers so be careful and make sure it only the numbers or equation you want to calculate that is showing on the screen.

post from http://www.shegesup.com.ng/2017/07/app-solve-math-assignment.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Whats So Great About Thermiva / How Do I Unlock A Galaxy S6 Edge Phone / How HollaNow (your Smart Phonebook) Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.