Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) (3250 Views)

Invest In Properties / Flourish Garden Estate ,it Is Time To Own And Invest In Properties / These Properties Must Go.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]PLEASE PERMIT ME TO TELL YOU A RATHER SHORT STORY

For over 14 years, I have lived and stayed along this axis. Back then, you could count the number of modern houses on this axis. My family and I stayed farther down along Sangotedo Ibeju Lekki area.

The distance to my house and the next house was miles away!! not to talk of a shopping mall or a market.

Then, I bought my land for 60,000.00 per plot….. yes it was ridiculously cheap but development and civilization was lacking. The estate agent advised me to invest in more lands but because of the area shortcomings as at that time, I was reluctant to.

After so much persuasion from this agent who was and still is my friend, I decided to buy another two plots of land very close to the first land. Sincerely, I felt like I have thrown my money into the bush after I considered all the possibilities of development.

My wife and I decided to leave the land vacant for a while, on the grounds that building on it then would be another waste of money because nobody would want to rent a house in an underdeveloped and uncivilized area.

*AS DAYS TURNED TO MONTHS AND MONTHS TO YEARS AND MORE YEARS, PEOPLE STARTED MOVING TO THE AREA. I COULD STILL REMEMBER HOW EXCITED MY WIFE AND KIDS WHERE WHEN A LAND OWNER STARTED CONSTRUCTION ON HIS LAND NOT FAR FROM OURS*

Soon after that, Lagos state government started development plans and programs for Ibeju Lekki axis. First, investors moved in and then people.

Thereafter, the rush to own a plot of land in the area grew like wild fire. There was so much hustle and struggle to get land that I was tempted to sell the two plots I acquired years ago.

I sold each plot at N5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only). It was a huge investment return for me and my family and at that moment I wished I could turn back time so I could invest in an acre instead of just two plots.

To all my readers out there, I will be entirely truthful to you. Land investing is without query, the most powerful tactic for a long-term investing career.

I’ve bought and sold lots of vacant land and properties after my first two plots of land and generated a lot of income by selling them. I am giving my readers the opportunity to be great investors.
(Culled from ibejulekki lawyer)

Invest in Ibeju Lekki today !!!
Great value for your money and 500% profit in less than 18months

Call 08134845536 for more information about genuine lands at Ibeju Lekki

Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by okawanyi(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Every inspiring truly!

1 Like

Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2017
okawanyi:
Every inspiring truly!

Exactly!!!
Thanks for finding time to read it
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by Phylemon: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Good story

The best CLICK TO EARN available!!! 100 percent reliable. 100 percent paying. 100 percent Nigerian. Proudly Nigerian.  Since links are not allowed here, send me a Private Message (pm).
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Phylemon:
Good story

The best CLICK TO EARN available!!! 100 percent reliable. 100 percent paying. 100 percent Nigerian. Proudly Nigerian.  Since links are not allowed here, send me a Private Message (pm).

On point
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Inspiring
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's right
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Great minds invest in properties
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Invest in properties today.
We have genuine lands at Ibeju Lekki, ikorodu, Attan Ota etc.

Call or whatsapp

Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2017
LEKKI OCEAN VIEW ESTATE

THIS ESTATE IS ON THE SAME EXPRESSWAY WITH: LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
SEA PORT
DANGOTE REFINERY
LACAMPANGE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT NUMEROUS PRIVATE BEACH AND RESORTS.

HURRY ANR INVEST IN THIS AFFORDABLE LUXURY.

PRICE= 4MILLION NAIRA PER PLOT.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Invest in properties today.
Call or whatsapp 08134845536

We have genuine lands for sale within our estates at :
Ibeju Lekki
Ikorodu
Attan Ota
Asaba
Awka
Owerri
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Invest in any of our estates today.

Ibeju Lekki
Ikorodu
Attan Ota
Asaba
Awka
Owerri

Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Stop procrastinating and take a bold step to become a LandLord today.

Call or whatsapp Mr David on 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Successful investors are those who sees opportunities before they become obvious.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
The year is gradually coming to an end and this is the time some people spend crazily on pleasure especially spending on things they necessarily don't need... Don't spend your money like that.
Invest that money on properties and watch ur investment sky rocket.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
We know the fastest appreciating axis where you can invest in genuine lands.
Call or whatsapp Mr David on 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2018
The year is gradually coming to an end and this is the time some people spend crazily on pleasure especially spending on things they necessarily don't need... Don't spend your money like that.
Invest that money on properties and watch ur investment sky rocket.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Invest that money on properties and watch ur investment sky rocket..
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Let this New Year be one, where all your dreams come alive,
So with a delightful heart, put a start to this year anew.
Wishing you a happy, prosperous New Year 2019.
*Mr David*
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Our team works makes your dream work.
Stop procrastinating... invest in properties today.

Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
We have got great Location for commercial and residential purposes.
Call us today for your own plot.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Investing in real estate can serve as that your desired retirement plan.
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
What will you be getting for your spouse for Valentine? Some will go all out to even buy a landed property as a token of love.
Call us today for genuine lands 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Buy one plot and get an offer for a second plot at 50% discount.
Invest today and thank me later...

Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
We are building cities in virtually all our estates.
Contact us today for buildings and lands 08134845536
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Take advantage of our numerous flexible payment plans and own a plot of land today..
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hurry and buy your plot today
Re: Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Allocation of land will hold at precious peace estate Imota ikorodu on the 26th of April 2019.
To join this allocation, simply pay 50% of the worth of the land and get instant allocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Block Of 2bedroom Flats In Akoka / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Arigbajo Berger Jucnction Ogun State / Various Mini Flat @ Gbagada/anthony/ogudu And Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.