Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help My Unbelief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help My Unbelief (326 Views)

Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / What Condemns,UNBELIEF Or SIN? / Curing Unbelief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Unbelief by jonatoye(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
Happy New Month

Focus: Help My Unbelief

WORD FOR TODAY
All men need help in every aspect where unbelief tends to show up with respect to the prevailing situation at hand. Believing God even when nothing encourages that is what makes a man a true believer!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"" (Mark 9:23-24 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not of us to think on behalf of God how certain things will be done. Nevertheless, God expects you as His own child to believe Him for everything concerning your life.

Sometimes, when the Lord is set to make a man to trust Him more; He places before Him what is beyond His capacity to test how much He believes in Him. Men by nature will naturally go to God when things gets out of hand after every other means fail. In the light of this kind of situation never think of impossibility but seek God to help your unbelief.

Don't allow your previous experiences to hinder you in possessing what God planned for you. Believe God for your progress, transformation and long awaited miracles as you move into the new month.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help my unbelief; perfect everything concerning my life in Jesus. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
There will be possibility for every impossibility if and only if you believe!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Promising Month Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer => Crushing Your Goliath Prayer Points / Is They AnyThing Wrong In Using Your Phone Instead Of Bible In Church? / Dr. D.K Olukoya’s Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.