Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body (4179 Views)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Hiptv Presenter 'pearl' Shows Off Her 7inchs Love Machine(photo) / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by ThisTrend(f): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2017
HipTV Programme Presenter, Victoria Eze shows off her hot body in this Lovely bikini. The lady who was trying to look hot shared those photo below on her IG page.

Many of her Fan reacted to the presenter wears. Checkout photos below.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/07/photos-hiptv-presenter-victoria-eze.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by johnwizey: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Dis one no even fine

1 Like

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Nbote(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
VASELINE CREW OVER!!!
FALL BACK!! FALL BACK!!!
FALSE ALARM!! I REPEAT FALSE ALARM!!

Where's d smashing body?? Even she didn't see anything smashing on her chest she had to take more up close photos of her non existent boobs... All I saw were yellow patches on her chest and yellow catapult around her waist..

1 Like

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by davidicke: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Is she a brand ambassador for a stock fish company?

2 Likes

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Forget about whether she is fine or not.
That body go sweet for fvck.
Trust me. wink
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by skimmy005: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2017
she get HIV? she looks lyka sickly
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by ThisTrend(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Ehiscotch(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Hipless girls are not supposed to be working for Hip TV. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by ibkkk(f): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2017
What's up with babes with bikini pictures these days!It's getting boring already.
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Chubhie: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
The generation next after these sly mamas is unimaginable! Lord Jesus, come and take the 'saints' from this bikini generation.
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by LesbianBoy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Things these hoes do just to hook big boys like us angry
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Tamarapetty(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
i thought this was denrele

1 Like

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by StarPlayer: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
davidicke:
Is she a brand ambassador for a stock fish company?

shocked shocked I wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by Homeboiy: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
I spit

Na cloth dey gv some girls respect for life oo

see as she be like azu mangara
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by PrettySleek(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Hipless girls are not supposed to be working for Hip TV. grin
cheesy grin grin ur mouth ehen........
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by davidicke: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2017
StarPlayer:

shocked shocked I wish you quick recovery
amen sir
Re: Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body by governor2022(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2017
this girl wey be like that actor in that film D godz must be crazy how my face was when i saw the pics

(1) (Reply)

Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date / Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body / (Pix) See What Di'ja Can Do Asides From Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.