Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency (542 Views)

A Plea To The Admin / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency by Divepen1(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2017
I am very sorry for some level of inefficiency. This plea is specifically for the top 10 stories of the week. I am presently at the Nysc Permanent Orientation Camp Ede, Osun. And I am a member of the Broadcasting Media. But those are not the reasons for my inefficiency. The problem was that I was just getting used to the environment and the mode of operations. But right now, I'm getting used to it. However, pending the time I'll leave this camp, I'll need a volunteer to remind me of it.

As for my OGA, Obinnau, his phone's service is really bad at his present location.
Please bear with us.

Meanwhile, I've been able to handle other issues here. So, if you have any report just mention my username or send a message to the moderators( it would be seen by me and Obinnau).

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency by Obinnau(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Kudos for being proactive divepen1
Re: A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency by meneski(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
The competition, is it still on?
Re: A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency by Divepen1(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
meneski:
The competition, is it still on?
Yes. The judges are picking their choices already.
Re: A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency by akinkudin: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congrats on finishing camp!

(1) (Reply)

Arch. / The Cockroach Theory For Self Development (short Story) / 'rod Of Correction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.