Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units (567 Views)

Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2017
A million mavro Unit is useless in the world of Economics and have no fiscal value.

Don't let the scammers fool you. Don't loose money, remember you'll give account of every coin spent to your maker.

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units by sosy25: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
welcome back ponzihater. i'm sure i aint the only nairalander that missed you. please dont deactivate your account again.

we need your services particularly in this investment section. even in your absence several ponzi schemes failed. now members of a particular ponzi are selling their accounts on nairaland at a discount.

we need to make sure that all ponzi schemes become unpopular and are eventually wiped out of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
sosy25:
welcome back ponzihater. i'm sure i aint the only nairalander that missed you. please dont deactivate your account again.

we need your services particularly in this investment section. even in your absence several ponzi schemes failed. now members of a particular ponzi are selling their accounts on nairaland at a discount.

we need to make sure that all ponzi schemes become unpopular and are eventually wiped out of nigeria.

A lot of cultists, killer and con men are participants in these platforms. But the truth is a defence. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units by Atk1nson(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

A lot of cultists, killer and con men are participants in these platforms. But the truth is a defence. Thanks

Don't mind them. Now that the scheme has packed up again, they have crawled out of their whatsapp group and started spamming this section with advert. Fortunately, they had been forewarned that this day is coming.
Re: The Economic Value Of 1million Mavro Units by stephendamsoho: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2017
sosy25:

Hahaha, I was thinking this is sarcasm till the end of your post, thumbs up

we need guys like you, Ponzi helps nobody but the owners

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Poultry In Emene Enugu For Broiler Production. / How To Make Money Without Investing A Single Dollar (CONFIDENTIAL) / What Business Can Someone Do From Home With 20k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.