Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Justice Symbol In Nigeria Is Tired Of The Change..lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Justice Symbol In Nigeria Is Tired Of The Change..lol (828 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Derin Falana – The Change Up / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Symbol In Nigeria Is Tired Of The Change..lol by chemberlin(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Came across this picture today and the sender captioned it EVEN THE JUSTICE SYMBOL IN NIGERIA IS TIRED OF THE CHANGE...let me get ur definition of it..

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 6 Caught Having Sex With Neighbour’s Dog / Who Dey Provoke You Pass For Nigeria? / Killer Of "Bob Marley" Confessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.