Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Who Will You Forgive? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will You Forgive? (728 Views)

Xploit Comedy: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For This / Please I Need An Advice, Should I Forgive My Wife ??-comedian Clever Joe Etuk / If You Find Your Father Doing This To Your Girl Friend Will You Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Forgive? by angelgabriel26(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
*WHO WILL YOU FORGIVE?
You have 3 wives and you are living with them, and your mother also stays with you. You left for work in the morning & when you came back in the evening, you met this at home:
1. Your FIRST wife was beating your mother,
2. the SECOND wife was in bed with another man
3. the THIRD wife was putting poison in your food.
Note:
U MUST FORGIVE ONE.
Who will u 4give?
Drop your comment Now!
Happy new month 2 my friend nd family

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Forgive? by kufzy: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2017
2nd wife
Re: Who Will You Forgive? by vivie01(f): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
1st wife. Reason: She already invited karma for that act alone and law of retribution will definitely take its course i.e. she will also be beaten by her son's wife in future.

The other two: 2nd and 3rd are on mission to kill the husband. Each wife's offence must not be taken lightly.

(1) (Reply)

Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names / Top 160 Unwritten Social Rules You Need To Know. Number 42 Can Save A Life / Good Evening Nairalanders!!!!....how FUNNY ARE YOU???...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.