Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lady Shares Testimony After A Fatal Accident Left Her Almost Dead In Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shares Testimony After A Fatal Accident Left Her Almost Dead In Enugu (803 Views)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Testimony After A Fatal Accident Left Her Almost Dead In Enugu by OliliGp: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Facebook user, Jennifer Aneke has revealed how a Good Samaritan saved her life after many abandoned her following a fatal accident that left a tricycle driver dead, near Presidential Road, Independent Layout, Enugu, two weeks ago.

Read what she wrote below…

Happy Sunday my FB fam, may God’s eyes, blessings and mercy never leave us all in Jesus name, Amen. I know I have really kept you all on a gist hold and great suspense, I’m here to relieve you and all i want you to do is to comment what you think about God after reading. My Accident Chronicles, phase 1.. Never doubt it when u hear that God works in mysterious and miraculous ways cos I’m a living witness. Just exactly 2 weeks today, a drunk driver on a very high speed hit the keke drop I entered heading home near Presidential Road, Independent Layout, Enugu and the keke man died on the spot(may his soul RIP) while I was fortunate enough to be rushed to the hospital by a good Samaritan(Emeka Ukonu) that saw I still have little life left in me and had pity on me after minutes of being ignored by passersby who thought we were both dead and couldn’t come close. I can’t seize thanking God, blessing and praying for this young man. Here are pictures of me before the accident, accident scene and my conscious state after been attended to by doctors. I’m not done with my story yet, this is just phase 1, stay turned for my miraculous recovery story. For now, keep thanking and praising God for my life.

#MyRedeemerLiveth #MyGodIsFaithfulAndMerciful #ILoveMyGod #ICantStopServingAndTalkingAboutGod #MyMiraculousGod #OnlyGodCanDoIt #BelieveInGod #JehovahOverDo”

News viewed:http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-reveals-how-a-good-samaritan-saved-her-life-after-a-fatal-accident-left-her-almost-dead/

Re: Lady Shares Testimony After A Fatal Accident Left Her Almost Dead In Enugu by SUPERPACK: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
na person blood they flow like water, chai.
Re: Lady Shares Testimony After A Fatal Accident Left Her Almost Dead In Enugu by Airborne02(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Terrific Photos Of Ojobo Community Violent Conflict / Fresh News: See A Picture Of A Man Who Dress Like Women To Take Money From Rich / Male Nurse Caught Having Sex With Dead Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.