Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu (351 Views)

John Okafor: Mr Ibu Has Stroke / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu by entertainment16(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
John Okafor, aka Mr Ibu, is one of the most popular actors in the country and he certainly commands a huge fanbase in Nigeria.

While many may be willing to trade their limbs for the type of fame Mr. Ibu has, the comic actor is not entirely happy about his status.

He told Sunday Scoop,

“A lot of people think I’m stupid and foolish because of the roles I play in movies. At times, when I have something meaningful to say, people don’t take me serious as they think I’m cracking jokes. People also think that I’m an illiterate but that’s not .........

[url= http://www.musicnob.com.ng/dont-know-john-okafor-mr-ibu/]Continue Reading: Full Story[/url]
Re: What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu by Josephjnr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dem no knw say na hustle.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Thoughts About The Movie "10daysinsuncity" / Fan Sues Kevin Hart For Assault / Surprise: Mad Woman Freestyles To Olamide Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.