Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... (1172 Views)

Check Out This Realistic Coloured Pencils Drawing I Made / Pencil drawing vs Picture : Miss Oriflame Nigeria. Charcoal pencils on Alabaster / Must See!! Photorealistic Pen And Pencil Drawing By A 16yrs Old Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by direx123(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Decided to try coloured pencils and pen drawing for the first time...

Re: My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by slizzyb(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Talent
Re: My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by Tolexander: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
direx123:
Decided to try coloured pencils and pen drawing for the first time...
lovely bro!
keep it up!

but why na woman you first draw?
God first created man. Why you no emulate God?
You wan turn antiGod?
Please clean the drawing and redraw it, after drawing a man.
Re: My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by direx123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tolexander:
lovely bro!
keep it up!

God first created man. Why you no emulate God?
You wan turn antiGod?
Please clean the drawing and redraw it, after drawing a man.
Lol grin grin...alright sir...
Re: My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tolexander:
lovely bro!
keep it up!

YOU EXPECT OP TO MASTURBATE TO THE PICTURE OF A MAN? undecided
Re: My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... by stGabrielo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
eh ehn,now this is drawing... I salute your talent bro... kiss

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Video And Animations Production / Best Fonts For Graphics / Pen Sketch Of Kobe Bryant Style : Scribbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.