Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account (1525 Views)

US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / How My Boss R*ped Me In His Office - Lady Reveals Full Account / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by glory002: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Victoria, a 28-year-old woman. I work with a new generation bank in Lagos State and I have a sad story to tell.

It was in May when our branch manager sent for me and when I got to his office, he told me that he...........Read Full Story Here http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/how-my-boss-rped-me-in-his-office-in.html

Re: How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by Josephjnr(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Konji na bastard but I can't rape.
Re: How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by AndrewDex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
To me, Its a pleasure to forcefully rip off her clothes and breach a woman's border.
Re: How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Konji is a bastard.
Re: How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by divinehand2003(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why will a boss do that to our sister? His manhood needs to be deleted.
Re: How My Boss R@ped Me In His Office In Lagos - Lady Reveals Full Account by WetinConsignMe: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2017
AndrewDex:
To me, Its a pleasure to forcefully rip off her clothes and breach a woman's border.

Pervert rapist

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultist Arrested With A Gun In Italy. / Agberos Gang Up Against Ghanaian Policeman, Jams His Head With Blows (Photos) / I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.