Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

“someone Tell Me, Is Anything Wrong With Igbo Men?” Benue-born Singer Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “someone Tell Me, Is Anything Wrong With Igbo Men?” Benue-born Singer Asks (397 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / "You Wan Kill Me With IGBO (WEED) My Brain No Carry" -davido Tells Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“someone Tell Me, Is Anything Wrong With Igbo Men?” Benue-born Singer Asks by Topsi4ual(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
MTN Project Fame winner, Monica Ogah took to her Facebook page on July 30 to reveal how her father warned her never to marry an Igbo man. She wrote;

“So my father said, if you bring any Igbo man home for marriage, you are on your own….... Read more here..

http://mytoridonland.com/entertainment/someone-tell-me-is-anything-wrong-with-igbo-men-benue-state-born-singer-monica-ogah-asks/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Swah On Dbanj's Son / Mercy Johnson Okojie Raises Alarm Over This Killer Number (details) / If Igbos Leave North Hunger Will Kill You, Actor Chiwetalu Agu Warns Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.