Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture (33886 Views)

Davido Flaunt His White Lamborghini In New Photo / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby / Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by coolebux(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
My niggur be balling grin
Haters be hating undecided
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Runtown...we salute you o

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by blackbeau1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Everybody is just showing off something. Dear Lord, bless my hustle .
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by LOVEGINO(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
May god forbid bad thing. If sickness hit now, dem go begin ask us for donation.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Lag1stson: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP don't be so confused.

Runtown is not this rich.
oga runtown is the owner of the Lamborghini go and find out, he recently bought it and yes he is dat rich undecided

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by dotcile28(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
kuldude29:
Oluwa in this month of August u shall pick my call and that of my fellow N'landers. AMEN!
Thanks for loving your neighbours as yourself
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by remi4ever(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
I feel your plight man, you miqht be lieing or saying the truth...but, i wish i had sth to offer..
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by 40kobo77: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
dotcile28:

Thanks for loving your neighbours as yourself

Awaiting your mail.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Divay22(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Damn smiley
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
remi4ever:

I feel your plight man, you miqht be lieing or saying the truth...but, i wish i had sth to offer..
Thanks Bro, God bless us all, Heaven knows I'm honest here
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by WarriDemon890(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

OgaLinus grin grin All these Kanu people cheesy cheesy
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by vickwhizzy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
categorically speaking
My brand "house of currency" is richer than him
cheesy
You don reach here......Twale sir wink wink wink
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by sirfee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gobhanky:
Rent and snap.
Anyone can do it.
Still living in rented buildings
Still claiming its a mansion
Still acting childish.
Evans needs 2kidnap u4a ramson
What are you insinuating?Haters are liable to die young,always investigate before you speculate.I've seen him with this car before,he came to the club(Rumours VI to be precise) on Saturday with this same car.

Bad belle no good

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
WarriDemon890:

OgaLinus grin grin All these Kanu people cheesy cheesy
Boss kindly over look the moniker this is not funny honestly
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by wonlasewonimi: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Misplaced priorities.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all
ogalienus y u too dey lie
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Nealson(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abeg I dey find one Hausa song masoniya (cover) by some choirs.. .....pls if you have it on your phone kindly share it with me on whatsapp 2348133006801 ,I need the music abeg o
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by NaoSlay: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
What they forgot to tell us is the type of Lamborghini and the year .. I can bet my life it ain't Lamborghini avatoador . and it a 90's model. grin
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by WarriDemon890(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:

Boss kindly over look the moniker this is not funny honestly

But your moniker is funny sad sad
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by whizzyleejr(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Old Lambo...Anyways Lambo is Lambo
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by NaoSlay: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP don't be so confused.

Runtown is not this rich.

It might be those cursed model of Lamborghini. grin

Even may weather can't buy Lamborghini , it now run town. grin
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by ikp120(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all
Will 354,000 Naira be enough to take you through the year?
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lamboghini and u still dey count rent money pay landlord every year, Hehe!!

And for the record, runtown was gifted that car by his boss (Dilly motors).
If you know his boss well enough, you'd know the man has a lot of these fast cars as toys in his garage. Some of them he doesnt even drive sef.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
WarriDemon890:

But your moniker is funny sad sad
All names I had in mind to use have been taken, Boss I was left with no other option, Please understand me
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by nwoye72: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
i wonder if they could be driving on nigerian road because these sports cars are so flat.make no sense to own so car in nija
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by noscarn91(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
i swear this second hand lamborghini is this guy's only asset.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by chibuzorAbia: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all

Where are your parents? Why did the poor souls bring you into the world knowing they dont have the means to sustain you? Your parents are reponsible for you woes.

If you die of hunger please come back and haunt your parents
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by sharpsharp: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all

Post your account number & account name, with a little faith if you truly need assistance .
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Grantosa(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I must make my money
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
sharpsharp:

Post your account number & account name, with a little faith if you truly need assistance .
If you say so boss, Have no option
Account number - 0037024018
Bank - Diamond Bank
Account name - Izuchukwu
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by MD45: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's not his own or it's a second hand car. See the cheap N2,000 wiper for the windscreen. Fake people... posing for their brainless fans
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:
What they forgot to tell us is the type of Lamborghini and the year .. I can bet my life it ain't Lamborghini avatoador . and it a 90's model. grin
you might be correct but no Lamborghini that's less 50million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Rita Dominic Pictures / Willie Obiano Hosts Pete Edochie At Governors House (pic) / Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.