Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Crazy Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Story (1077 Views)

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Crazy Lover / Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Story by yaya12: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
"Na waoooh! ,that's a womans naked butt hanging from the window of that molue bus,' a man at the bus stop screamed at the top of his lungs. ' Wonderful!, what will we not see in Lagos'. another commuter noted. A lot of vehicles were shamelessly trailing the molue bus, forming a convoy and creating an artificial hold~up (go ~slow) all in a bid to catch a glimpse of the unusual display.
What made the curious onlookers reluctant to move on was the heaving motion being made the object of interest'.
It had all started when a woman had boarded the almost full molue bus, immediately she had gotten a seat had commenced a shouting conversation on her mobile phone.
"Give her the phone," she commanded the person on the other end of the phone.' Sumbo,' she screamed, "Why did you beat Micheal?" "So you had the guts to hit my child, enh?' she yelled at the top of her voice. "You good for nothing girl!, did I bring you from the village to care of him or to beat him up?.Shut up, you fool, she shouted, I don't want to hear any explanations from you. Start getting ready to hit me as well, when I get home, idiot.' she ranted.
"What is wrong with this woman," a woman seated behind her muttered, must she scream out her problems into our ears?' Before she could complete her statement, the woman was on another call.
Ennhen , Sisi tailor, have you finished making my clothes,she said in aloud voice. And the peace of the bus was shattered anew as the screaming started all over again. the other commuters were really pissed off from the noise emanating from one person. But the one whose anger was more visible was the woman seated behind her. Who does she think she is, or does she think she is in her private car, she fumed aloud..
"You mean to say that my dresses are not yet ready?' " Haven't I paid you your complete money?' 'You promised me that the clothes would be ready unfailingly today, and now you are telling me a different story.' "Why is she shouting so much?"
The other commuters were really getting angry.

To be continued.

Source: https://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/crazy-story.html

Crazy stories. Funny stories, hilarious stories, humorous stories, Interesting stories., moral stories., short stories,

Re: Crazy Story by yaya12: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Really!
folashade96:
i was here
Re: Crazy Story by yaya12: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Crazy story contd

"Madam" , shouted the woman behind , lower your voice, you are not the only one in this vehicle.
The belligerent woman completely ignored her furious companion and continued her angry tirade
' I will be coming to your shop tomorrow and God help you; if my clothes are not ready, I will teach you the lesson of your life and you will never ever promise and fail again."
'Madam', screamed the angry woman seated behind the belligerent woman, lower your voice ," you are not in your private vehicle. Do you want to bust our ear drums?"
Her shout promptly caught the attention of the belligerent woman," ennh, are you talking to me"? She hollered back at her,
"Yes, I am talking to you," the other angry woman retorted angrily.
'Was I talking to you?" screeched the belligerent woman.
'Yes, you were talking to all of us in this bus, and even to all the other passengers in the other vehicles. Stop shouting because you are not the only person aboard this bus,".
"See this yeye woman oooh, why don't you mind your own business". the belligerent woman yelled,
'Of course I am minding my business,' the angry commuter hissed. If my ear becomes damaged because of your noise, is that not my business?
'Don't provoke me ooooh,' yelled the belligerent woman.
" If I provoke you! what can you do,?" her opponent dared her.
"What can I do!" What can I do ennh?" shouted the belligerent woman now completely out of control. She rose from her seat and lunged at her opponents face meaning to give her a thunderous slap, but alas luck wasn't on her side. She missed her aim because the force of her motion coincided with the sudden jerky forceful forward movement of the bus which threw her out of her row of seat into the back row of seats, head and hands first leaving her legs flaying in the air, exposing her undies and all sorts to all and sundry.
The commotion in the bus was unbelievable.

To be continued.
source;http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/crazy-story-contd.html
Re: Crazy Story by yaya12: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2017
The passengers were struck with amusement at the ill~luck of the woman.' Serves her right,!'Good for her.!' "This is crazy."could be heard from all quarters of the bus.

A kindhearted woman helped to untangle her flaying limbs from her fall, but to the amazement of all, the belligerent woman wasn't out of steam as soon as she got up from her fall, she rushed at her opponent and started hitting and scratching her.

The other woman was quite equal to the task, she promptly used her head as a battering ram, picking the woman from her mid section. she shoved her into the window of the bus; in the process of shoving her onto the window her clothes had bunched up to her waist, leaving her body from the waist downwards exposed... That is the view that had enthralled the onlookers outside the bus. By this time, there was total pandemonium in the bus as each passenger strove to outdo each other with their boisterous comments

The blows rained from both parties as the women continued their public display of shame.Meanwhile despite the ruckus going on behind in the bus, the driver of the bus had remained on course and had arrived at Oshodi bus park his final destination.

The second woman in spite of all the frenzy noticed that the bus had stopped and managed to extricate herself from the clutches of the belligerent woman, dashed out into an open shop close to the bus stop, hot on her heels was her opponent.

The shop keeper who had been busy arranging his wares was shocked to his marrows to see two
disheveled women run into his shop, he ran out of his own shop, shouting in alarm. He only went back into his shop when his wares started taking the brunt the of their struggle
It took the combined efforts of the traders and some of the matured commuter to separate the irate women.

"They are wasting their talent.":..Someone should advice them to go and register with the World Wrestling Championship and make us proud rather than this show of shame." One the onlookers commented.

The end.Source:http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/crazy-story-cont_3.html

Re: Crazy Story by yaya12: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
The scorching sun beat down mercilessly on those of us who dared it in quest of their daily bread. As I got onto the rickety bus parked beside the ever busy Oshodi Oke road. I heaved a sigh of relief for having escaped the burning rays of the sun. I had managed to get a window seat and as I sat waiting for the bus to fill up, my mind wandered here and there.

The clip-clop of their shoes was what caught my attention. They looked like they just stepped out from a beauty pageant, two beauties, dressed in what could simply be summarized in one word 'erotic'. Bump-shorts to show off their flawless legs topped with a bustier scared stiff of the midriff, while her friend was dressed in a very short clinging dress with a very deep cut showing off a great deal of cleavage. Beads of assorted colors adorned their ears and neck, they both cat walked in their high healed shoes down the road. Their lips were busy chewing gum as they gisted as girl are wont to do. I wondered what they were doing dressed like this in a place like Oshodi. For me, they were trouble waiting to happen.

They were so engrossed in their conversation as they swayed and swaggered in their finery that they did not notice him.

He stood out like a tree that had been singled out by lighting in a forest of greens. He would have been naked from head to toe but for the dirty rag wrapped around his waist. His head was full and tangled like the overflowing waist bin a stone throw from him. All who approached him hurriedly crossed to the other side of the road.

And then it happened.

To be cont.
Source:http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/crazy-story.html

Re: Crazy Story by yaya12: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2017
(Two of a kind) Crazy and not so "Crazy".Cont.

As soon as they got to where he was, he grabbed the bump-short clad 'Omoge' and held untoher in a tight embrace. 'My honey, my honey, my honey...,’ he chanted like a mantra.

The unlucky 'Omoge' screamed and struggled to free herself from the clutches of the mad man to no avail. The madman only tightened his grip like a boa constrictor squeezing life out of its meal.

'Oh my God' I screamed, 'somebody do something.' I watched in horror as he licked his cracked lips as if in anticipation of a great feast.' Do what.? An unsympathetic woman seated besides me queried,. Why should they be dressed in such a provocative way?. They are all going crazy in the name of fashion. prancing about clad in next to nothing, .the difference between the crazy and the not so crazy can almost not be discerned. She is an unlucky scapegoat, and I hope this goes a long way to deter others like her." ' Madam.' I said, "How can you be so heartless.? "My dear,! I am just being practical.' she retorted, and I stared in disbelief at "the practical woman" seated beside me.

Meanwhile her friend had shamed Usain Bolt by her sprinting to the other side of.the road begging passersby to rescue her. A crowd quickly gathered around the two of a kind. The madman tried to kiss the scantily clad 'Omoge' grabbing her even tighter as she struggled to free herself.

Source: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=529105867632744661

(1) (Reply)

The Demon / To Marry A Virgin, Written For Regina Daniels / A View From My Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.