Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? (879 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / FIRS 2017 Recruitment Registration| 2017 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitm / N-Power NG: Visit N-Build NPVN Portal for 2018 Recruitment Registration (2) (3) (4)

Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by sonoforogun(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over?

Who knows if the recruitment is really over. I tried to register my nephew and this message popped out.

"Registration at this moment is unavailable".

You know they did not specify when it will close, to my knowledge.

Today is 1st of August. The recruitment started July 1st or so.

Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by galaciousbabe(f): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2017
I think it ended 31st july

Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by sonoforogun(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
galaciousbabe:
I think it ended 31st july

Thanks. I thought as much. But, they could have just specified so on their website. undecided
Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by HolyProf2017(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Ouch! but it could have been specified that the application portal is close for clearer understanding. maybe we should still keep on trying, perhaps the site is undergoing maintenance
Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by galaciousbabe(f): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
sonoforogun:

Thanks. I thought as much. But, they could have just specified so on their website. undecided
My dear this is Naija!!! Expect the unexpected. Jobs that are posted with no date for deadline, i fear them more than d devil himself. Someone will post a job today and tell u no deadline yet and before you'll pick up your phone, the site has been closed.

Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by humblesteve(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
It was specified even date of exam, but on their other site not portal.

Military recruitment is more transparent than any other organization in nigeria.
Re: Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Registration Over? by sonoforogun(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
galaciousbabe:

My dear this is Naija!!! Expect the unexpected. Jobs that are posted with no date for deadline, i fear them more than d devil himself. Someone will post a job today and tell u no deadline yet and before you'll pick up your phone, the site has been closed.

Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment, August 2017 / Port Harcourt Nestle Nutrition Advisor, Who Is In ? / American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9