Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer (1350 Views)

World Most Expensive Laptop Sold For A Million Dollar / World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! / Acer Predator 21 X-world Most Powerful Laptop Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by olempe(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Armenian-based startup Volterman has recently unveiled a smart wallet that takes security to the extreme. It comes with a built-in alarm system, a global GPS tracker, and even a front facing cameras that takes photos of whoever tries to open it, and sends them to the owner.

Wallets almost seem obsolete in this digital age, but the Volterman Smart Wallet is not your average wallet. Apart from the screen, it packs about as much technology as your smartphone, including 512MB of RAM, a built-in camera, power bank, GPS tracker, alarm system, RFID protection and even Wi-FI hotspot capabilities. It may look like a simple leather wallet on the outside, but it’s a whole different beast on the inside.

One of the main features of the Volterman Smart Wallet is the distance-sensitive alarm system. Once you’ve paired the stylish card holder with your smartphone, every time the distance between phone and wallet goes over a certain threshold, an alarm will notify you, so you don’t accidentally leave it behind. The cool thing about this system is that it works both ways. If you forget your phone somewhere, the wallet alarm goes off, letting you know that its best friend is missing.

http://www.oddnewsmedia.com/2017/08/worlds-most-secure-wallet-comes-with.html

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by divinehand2003(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Our politicians will soon import to Nigeria, particularly the NASS.
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by DozieInc(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Makes sense.
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by shams040(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2017
nice
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by Healer007: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Cool but abegee
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by Demmtek(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Another one (in dj khaled's voice) likes of hushpuppi will soon advertise
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by VikaVika(f): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
My payment card has a radio wave sign, it’s better to be protected. The criminal can use Android NFC readers for obtains information. A protective sheath within my new wallet automatically blocks the wireless signal. If you want to have a stylish and reliable protection for your card, visit this site and choose a rfid wallet.
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by kimduhan2: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Smart wallet is needed tool fore everyones.
Re: World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer by vikhartos: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Recently I lost my wallet with money and credit cards and could not find it. So after that I decided to use smart wallet with gps tracker. I found such device on https://wallor.co/ and want to buy it. Wallor.co is famous company in New York. I think smart wallet will help me to protect my money from criminals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of HP 2000 CASING / Please Who Can Tell Me A Simple Way To Activate My Window 10 Pro Laptop / Almost New Lenovo Desktop For Sale At A Give Away Price .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.