Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Don't Love My Wife Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Love My Wife Again (456 Views)

As A Girl,how Do Feel Eating A Guys Money Knowing Too Well You Don't Love Him / Romance: I Love My Husband But I Don’t Think I Will Go Back To That Marriage / “I Love My Stretch Marks” – OAP Moet Abebe Replies Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love My Wife Again by adavizeh100(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Wale. I'm a married man with a child and I need serious advice. My wife and I were doing well until things went south suddenly. I lost my business in a space of one month, while her shop got burnt. Through our trying times, my mother-in-law's friend assisted us with funds and employed me in the company owned by herself and her husband. Her husband is based outside the country, while she handles the supply and delivery. Madam has asked us to date; I refused and told my wife about it. She encouraged me to play along so I can gather enough money and leave the job. Now, I'm in love with my Madam. She has asked me to divorce my wife and marry her.
Re: I Don't Love My Wife Again by Donald7610: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
adavizeh100:
My name is Wale. I'm a married man with a child and I
need serious advice.
My wife and I were doing well until things went south
suddenly. I lost my business in a space of one month,
while her shop got burnt.
Through our trying times, my mother-in-law's friend
assisted us with funds and employed me in the company
owned by herself and her husband.
Her husband is based outside the country, while she
handles the supply and delivery. Madam has asked us to
date; I refused and told my wife about it.
She encouraged me to play along so I can gather enough
money and leave the job.
Now, I'm in love with my Madam. She has asked me to
divorce my wife and marry her.
Lol
Re: I Don't Love My Wife Again by swiz123(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Marry your madam and kick the lousy wife out
Re: I Don't Love My Wife Again by stGabrielo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
complicated...your wife trusted you thats why she said that,if you betray her ntoor you're on your own bro. she'll cane you and you'll regret it

(1) (Reply)

Why Ogun PDP Caretaker Committee Can't Stand By Senator Buruji Kashamu / Top Five Churches With Largest Universities In The World / Understanding The Purpose And Power Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.