Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Need Laptop Badly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Laptop Badly (1052 Views)

I Need Laptop Model High 7 Hp Urgent / I Need Laptop Casing Hp 500. / I Need Laptop Seller For Hp Or Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Laptop Badly by lloydbanj: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
i need laptop of 15 to 200 thousand before saturday ,guys pls help me out
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by Daddyzee: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
Call me on 08054198774. I might just have the solution for you
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by lloydbanj: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
Daddyzee, thanks but i did a mistake instead of 15-20 thousand in need it on saturday pls i will call you
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by Daddyzee: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oh bro,

I thoght you meant 150 to 200k. I will not advise you to go for a 20K laptop. It will only cause you heart aches.

All the best bro

Daddy
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by alamante82: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
hi

I can hepl you with one.A brand new laptop for just 85k.1g ram,hdd 160g,screen 10.1.All this features for just N85k.call me on this line 08068758132 for more details
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by Horus(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
There are certain things that you should consider before buying a used laptop. I hope the following tips help you avoid buying a used laptop that leaves you disappointed. Is the Keyboard Still Functional?. Unfortunately, if a laptop isn't properly taken care of, the keys will begin to stick. This is quite annoying. Also if the previous owner wasn't careful they could have completely broken some of the keys by typing too hard or getting frustrated and pounding on the keys. Simply using the computer frequently can damage the keyboard. When looking at a used laptop make sure the keyboard works. Is the Screen Scratched?. Not everyone is careful when it comes to electronics. Some people are able to damage electronics within weeks of getting them. Look at the screen very closely and make sure there aren't any scratches. Even if the scratch doesn't look like a big deal when the computer is turned off, the scratch could look much worse once the computer is turned on. Does the Screen Work at All?. Turn the laptop on and make sure the screen works. If the seller is reluctant to let you turn the computer on, walk away; he is obviously hiding something. The screen can become damaged in many different ways. The previous owner may have placed something heavy on top of the laptop, pushing the screen into the keys, damaging the screen. Or the previous owner may have even dropped the computer damaging not only the screen, but other components as well. What are the specifications?. How big is the hard drive?. Does the laptop have enough ram for the applications you will be using?. Is the computer too old? Before buying the computer, ask the seller what the specs are or open the laptop and look for yourself. You can find the information by right clicking on the my computer icon located on the desktop. Depending on the price the seller is charging, you may be able to buy a new laptop for the same price. Is a New Laptop Cheaper?. Computers are much cheaper than they used to be. Buying a used laptop is not always the best option. You may find that a new laptop has better specs that those of a used laptop and the price is the same, if not cheaper. Always be sure to check prices before deciding to buy a used laptop, a new laptop may be a lot cheaper.
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by emekapeter: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
i have laptop of about 30k
it is dell latitude p3 20gb hard disc, 256mb ram ,wireless lan , 15" screen .it is good . with 3 months warranty . call me on 08063077546 / mail xmexpeters@yahoo.com/ if u are residing in lagos visit my office at no 29 otigba street [computer village ] ikeja lagos .
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by oladuro(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
hello man cheap laptop grin will very give u very heavy burden beware shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by lynxnoon(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
laptop of 15-20k?
Isuggest u just wait till u hv enuf pay to get a reasonable 1
Cheers
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by dani1luv: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=15pt]IF you have ur Money I would advice you not to buy calling phone numbers here n there. . Go2 Computer Village Ikeja wink wink[/size]
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by smallboy2(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
get a free laptop you can use or sell. 100% free from this advertising Company.

I wont say much Click the Link Bellow

Just click the website bellow
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by iriwaba: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2012
I have new model laptop bought in china few weeks ago.

If u are interested then contact me.

lee_choly@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by Xirleem: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2012
Hello, please can any one provide me with good info about were I can get macbook in low price with no problem
Re: I Need Laptop Badly by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ Xirleem: Hello, please can any one provide me with good info about were I can get macbook in low price with no problem

I have a used macbook that i want to sell, it only go for 25k. if you are interested call me or text me on 08170653661

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Ur Ip Address / Can Anyone Give Me An Info On Any Isp Can Could Work Effectively In Ekiti State. / About New Facebook Timeline Layout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.