Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification (3177 Views)

E-book On How To Send And Receive Money Using Paypal Without Changing Your IP A / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let me start with little rundown on Paypal
PayPal is the biggest channel for paying and receiving money when you work online, the fact that it can be used with debit Payoneer card is very convenient. Some of the amateur freelancers are usually very frustrated when they find that PayPal does not work with their local banks and therefore their funds are locked in, or they pay very expensive 3rd party services to access their money. Due to this, the freelancers lose out on a number of projects that could scale their freelancing career to a new height. But do not let a small thing as this, bog you down.
Other Paypal users may want to receive or send or make a purchase using Paypal but due to unverified account, it will amount to putting trust in the hands of the 3rd party.
Some people have a problem verifying their Paypal account because they don't have Payoneer card or yet to receive the one they applied for.
It is more than two years in which PayPal extend their service to Nigeria and 9 other countries. But I don't know the reason why PayPal does not yet remove the restrictions on other features, especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria PayPal cannot receive fund/payment.

Nigerians and other none supported countries still looking for the option of opening other countries PayPal account, especially that of the USA which is the best of all. Many Nigerians have been opening USA PayPal account, although some got it right while some got it wrong and get banned at the end.

There are lots of information on the internet on how to open and verify a USA PayPal account, but most of them are either outdated or complex. In respect to this, I've decided to come up with my method of verifying Paypal with VCC (Virtual Credit Card) instead of waiting for Payoneer Master Card.
Below are picture illustrations on how you can use your Paypal without mobile verification and by using VCC to verify it.
The VCC you can get it from some sites at 15 dollars or less or more but I can't tell if it is working. I have an Indian guy who I brought few VCC to verify my Paypal and for others.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
When opening a USA PayPal, you must use a VPN that will change your location to US.
You can use paid ones like Ipvanish and others or use Opera browser VPN on PC for free version.
Change your system time zone to any of the American time zones and go to whoer .net to make sure your anonymous is not less than 70%
Type the url address of PayPal and create an account using your email address.
Once created, verify it and get a real Visa VCC (Virtual Credit Card) and link it, that is all your PayPal is good to use.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
The first and second screenshots is the first PayPal account I opened and it is mobile verified but was not linked with a card.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is the second account that is not mobile verified but linked with a card

Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by jonextee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
hello @OP.
Thanks 4 creating dz thread....

I Neva knew it was possible to verify a paypal acct through payoneer.....But wot r d details dat will b asked abt Payoneer MC in order to verify d Paypal...cos i dont v d vard yet but i v d acct.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
I tried to make a payment of a premium theme with the first PayPal account but it was not successful because it has no card linked to it so I have to transfer the fund to the one without mobile verification and is linked with card.
Forget mobile verification and use this method and start enjoying your USA PayPal.
Note: if you need VCC for card linking let me know I can buy for you from a trusted business associate but if you have payoneer Master card then you are good to go.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
jonextee:
hello @OP.
Thanks 4 creating dz thread....

I Neva knew it was possible to verify a paypal acct through payoneer.....But wot r d details dat will b asked abt Payoneer MC in order to verify d Paypal...cos i dont v d vard yet but i v d acct.
Linking the card is the most important, so the process is putting the information on the payoneer master card or VCC into the link card option, shikena
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by jonextee(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Linking the card is the most important, so the process is putting the information on the payoneer master card or VCC into the link card option, shikena
so....if my card is not yet delivered, I can't link it?...cos I have payoneer acct but d card z not yet delivered.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
jonextee:

so....if my card is not yet delivered, I can't link it?...cos I have payoneer acct but d card z not yet delivered.
Yes
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Anybody that has questions should not hesitate to ask
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by bobbybrains(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
This is the second account that is not mobile verified but linked with a card

Please, I need your help to transfer 1$ to my PayPal account. My email address is.....

Bobbybrainz@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2017
bobbybrains:

Please, I need your help to transfer 1$ to my PayPal account. My email address is.....

Bobbybrainz@gmail.com
is that your PayPal email
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by bobbybrains(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
is that your PayPal email

Yes, it is. Please feel free to email me. I'll reply you immediately. I'll also need your help privately on this PayPal stuff.

Thank you
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2017
i can help you get Virtual Credit Card cheaply and also help with paypal verification. you can send me mail at shangalamash @ g mail dot com
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
shangalamash:
i can help you get Virtual Credit Card cheaply and also help with paypal verification. you can send me mail at shangalamash @ g mail dot com
Guy create your own thread and stop spamming my thread
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Bros no vex
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by ed0002(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
ok
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by bobbybrains(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
I must testify

Ucheosefoh:
PayPal is the biggest channel for paying and receiving money when you work online, the fact that it can be used with debit Payoneer card is very convenient. Some of the amateur freelancers are usually very frustrated when they find that PayPal does not work with their local banks and therefore their funds are locked in, or they pay very expensive 3rd party services to access their money. Due to this, the freelancers lose out on a number of projects that could scale their freelancing career to a new height. But do not let a small thing as this, bog you down.
Other Paypal users may want to receive or send or make a purchase using Paypal but due to unverified account, it will amount to putting trust in the hands of the 3rd party.
Some people have a problem verifying their Paypal account because they don't have Payoneer card or yet to receive the one they applied for.
It is more than two years in which PayPal extend their service to Nigeria and 9 other countries. But I don't know the reason why PayPal does not yet remove the restrictions on other features, especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria PayPal cannot receive fund/payment.

Nigerians and other none supported countries still looking for the option of opening other countries PayPal account, especially that of the USA which is the best of all. Many Nigerians have been opening USA PayPal account, although some got it right while some got it wrong and get banned at the end.

There are lots of information on the internet on how to open and verify a USA PayPal account, but most of them are either outdated or complex. In respect to this, I've decided to come up with my method of verifying Paypal with VCC (Virtual Credit Card) instead of waiting for Payoneer Master Card.
Below are picture illustrations on how you can use your Paypal without mobile verification and by using VCC to verify it.
The VCC you can get it from some sites at 15 dollars or less or more but I can't tell if it is working. I have an Indian guy who I brought few VCC to verify my Paypal and for others.

I was finding it difficult to do something with my PayPal since 1st of May but today I came to the right thread and met the solution with the help of #Ucheosefoh the guru on PayPal now am happy and telling you all to learn from him because he suprised me to even pay for something free of charge cheesy cheesy who does such to someone you've never met before? "Ucheosefoh" does.

Thank you bro. You are so kind and so true!!!

Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by wyse24(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Hello bro, I once created a USA PayPal, I linked my payoneer card and wás using it until they asked me to verify account again. It is about the address I used. I tampered with it trying to create a business account.
It is asking that I upload proof of address.
Ucheosefoh:
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by blogboy12(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Are you a business person, story teller, photographer, Now you can promote your work free with no need of money to my blog this is because I earn from Adsense ads also you can Get me on WhatsApp +255756807819 Email iMomba12@gmail.com link [www.iyourstar..com]
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by solepager(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
When opening a USA PayPal, you must use a VPN that will change your location to US.
You can use paid ones like Ipvanish and others or use Opera browser VPN on PC for free version.
Change your system time zone to any of the American time zones and go to whoer .net to make sure your anonymous is not less than 70%
Type the url address of PayPal and create an account using your email address.
Once created, verify it and get a real Visa VCC (Virtual Credit Card) and link it, that is all your PayPal is good to use.

I downloaded opera mini on my PC. i enabled VPn in the settings but it would not browse unless i disable it.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by ModestGal(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Am interested in the PayPal,Payoneer thing,please I need your help
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by ModestGal(f): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:

dear op, please can PayPal be used to buy goods in American online markets too?
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2017
ModestGal:

dear op, please can PayPal be used to buy goods in American online markets too?
Yes
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2017
solepager:

I downloaded opera mini on my PC. i enabled VPn in the settings but it would not browse unless i disable it.
strange, uninstall it and install it back I'm currently using it and its working 100% perfect
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
wyse24:
Hello bro, I once created a USA PayPal, I linked my payoneer card and wás using it until they asked me to verify account again. It is about the address I used. I tampered with it trying to create a business account.
It is asking that I upload proof of address.
The best way to do it is that if you have relation or friend who you can use his or her number and address because they will always ask for verification. The PayPal can work without verification but anytime you receive fund it will be pending till 21 days before it available for cash out
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Digriz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hv a payoneer card,what are the steps to open it with it.
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Day11(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
ModestGal:
Am interested in the PayPal,Payoneer thing,please I need your help

What do you wanna learn?

1) How to earn it

2) How to exchange it?
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by solepager(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
strange, uninstall it and install it back I'm currently using it and its working 100% perfect

just did. Even have two opera mini side by side. Not working. can you share the link pls
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
solepager:

just did. Even have two opera mini side by side. Not working. can you share the link pls
I'm sorry no link I think you need to update your drivers or do system update
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by ModestGal(f): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Day11:

What do you wanna learn?
1) How to earn it
2) How to exchange it?
how to earn and exchange sir
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by kingggg(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ucheosefoh:

bro wad up, i need your help biko, i need to open a paypal account,sent you messages severely but no reply.. kindly get in touch. its urgent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Business Online Training / Volatility Persists As Stock Market Plunges Further By 0.24% / Standard Chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.