Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ghanians AT It Again LOL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanians AT It Again LOL (510 Views)

Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist / DOWNLOAD: Naira Marley – Lord Of Lamba (LOL) Ep / Download Album: Naira Marley - Lord Of Lamba [ep] Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanians AT It Again LOL by Malachite: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
http://thenet.ng/2017/07/how-to-export-nigerian-music/

If Juls has been an unwitting influence on Nigerian music in the last couple of years, then the fact he was born in London but raised in the UK and Ghana is more than an interesting sidenote. He’s taken the ‘Naija’ sound and remixed it for an international audience. Not everyone can (or wants to) dance as fast as Senator Ademola Adeleke.

i wrote:
Ghanaian again taking credit again for Nigerian Music. Jules or whatever should not take credit for Nigerian music going abroad. what makes Nigerian music good is their voice and the peguin english. I see all over the internet almost every Nigerians songs Ghanaians claiming they influence it. They even claim Patoranking learnt PATWA from them LOL.

So now Jules wan take credit for Davado Wizkid and Pana etc etc etc sound. Nigerians wise up i notice some Ghanaian like claiming people things as theirs. So the question is why can Jules take his Ghanaian music and export it all over the world. Jules cannot make his Ghanaian music popular and take over the word? but he can make Nigerian music take over.

Nigerians LOL everything you have Ghanaian claims as theirs or that Nigerians learn from them. Same way i see them selling jerk chicken and calling it Ghana jerk chicken and a lot more i wont say for now. Lol Lol, Ghanaian you are real Anancies.

They claim all the good looking people as theirs, they say all the girls in Runtowm video are Ghanaians but they never tell us that the very dark skin boy dancing in davido video "IF" is Ghanaian. LOL Ghanaian you are too funny. Anyway let me mind my own business.
Re: Ghanians AT It Again LOL by PetroDolla3: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Malachite:
http://thenet.ng/2017/07/how-to-export-nigerian-music/

If Juls has been an unwitting influence on Nigerian music in the last couple of years, then the fact he was born in London but raised in the UK and Ghana is more than an interesting sidenote. He’s taken the ‘Naija’ sound and remixed it for an international audience. Not everyone can (or wants to) dance as fast as Senator Ademola Adeleke.

i wrote:
Ghanaian again taking credit again for Nigerian Music. Jules or whatever should not take credit for Nigerian music going abroad. what makes Nigerian music good is their voice and the peguin english. I see all over the internet almost every Nigerians songs Ghanaians claiming they influence it. They even claim Patoranking learnt PATWA from them LOL.

So now Jules wan take credit for Davado Wizkid and Pana etc etc etc sound. Nigerians wise up i notice some Ghanaian like claiming people things as theirs. So the question is why can Jules take his Ghanaian music and export it all over the world. Jules cannot make his Ghanaian music popular and take over the word? but he can make Nigerian music take over.

Nigerians LOL everything you have Ghanaian claims as theirs or that Nigerians learn from them. Same way i see them selling jerk chicken and calling it Ghana jerk chicken and a lot more i wont say for now. Lol Lol, Ghanaian you are real Anancies.

They claim all the good looking people as theirs, they say all the girls in Runtowm video are Ghanaians but they never tell us that the very and wdark skin boy dancing in davido video "IF" is Ghanaian. LOL Ghanaian you are too funny. Anyway let me mind my own business.

Nonsense! And what is the meaning of this crap? Worse things happen in that trashy zoo called Shitnigeria grin
Re: Ghanians AT It Again LOL by Malachite: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well if the place as you call it is a shitnigeria you must love shit because you are always hovering over it LOL Ghanians very funny people grin . grin

Anancy, progressing by clinging on to Nigerians back and everybody else for that matter. All this colabo, video, songs with Nigerians artist is no just so Ghanaian can go all over youtube and claim the music and video are theirs. Wink wink stop pretending you know it is the truth.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston / New Music: Bet9 - SHAKE IT ( Prod. Kindink Kalif) / New Music Alert: Mz Peejay – Lowo [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.