Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jobs In Ota - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ota (2219 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / Job Vacancies In Ota, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Even though many people say there are no jobs, yet hundreds and thousands of people are getting jobs regularly.
For me, the problem has always been lack of information about who is employing, where and when the employment is taking place.

Even though many people say that Nigerian graduates are not employable, in my opinion i believe, there are different jobs for different people with different class and remuneration.

in my view, with the right information, knowledge and guide everyone can be gainfully employed to earn a decent living, especially in town like Ota that has the largest numbers of almost all the largest brand names in Nigeria with alot of cottage firms servicing different needs.

this is the reason,, i am creating this trend Jobs in Ota to guide, and provide up to date information about the vacancies in ota and its environs.

ladies and gentlemen, we declare this trend JOBS IN OTA open.

#Iebelieve
#EdupreneurNg

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ota by ability19: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Any. Paramedic job there?
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
A microcredit and co-operative society at iyana-iyesi Ota is seeking to employ a fund manager with experience in thrift collection and management.

Interested and qualified persons must have:
1. ND Or NCE
2. accounting and/or business education background
3. strong interpersonal and good reporting skill
4. Ability to use excel to input data and generate reports.

Qualified candidates should send cv to : iebelieve2@gmail.com with the title FUND MANAGER and send SMS to 07038763491 stating name, sex and location.
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2017
A nursery and primary school at Ijagba ota ogun state is seeking to employ suitably qualified teachers.

Experienced teachers with
1. NCE, B.ED, B.Sc (Ed) and others
2. hands-on experience working with nursery and day care pupils
3. basic background in montessori and/ or early year foundation
4. Years of classroom experience

should apply by sending CVs to: iebelieve2@gmail.com with the title IJAGBA OTA and send an SMS to 07038763491 stating name and location with qualification.
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2017
ability19:

HI @Ability19 i will get back to you asap... just keep your fingers crossed
Re: Jobs In Ota by Olaomoolopa: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Please any engineering job be it graduate trainee or entry level pls update
Re: Jobs In Ota by Oluwainnie(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Kindly notify on openings in customer service rep/ public relations/ for entry level...... Thanks
iebelieve:
Even though many people say there are no jobs, yet hundreds and thousands of people are getting jobs regularly.
For me, the problem has always been lack of information about who is employing, where and when the employment is taking place.

Even though many people say that Nigerian graduates are not employable, in my opinion i believe, there are different jobs for different people with different class and remuneration.

in my view, with the right information, knowledge and guide everyone can be gainfully employed to earn a decent living, especially in town like Ota that has the largest numbers of almost all the largest brand names in Nigeria with alot of cottage firms servicing different needs.

this is the reason,, i am creating this trend Jobs in Ota to guide, and provide up to date information about the vacancies in ota and its environs.

ladies and gentlemen, we declare this trend JOBS IN OTA open.

#Iebelieve
#EdupreneurNg
Re: Jobs In Ota by Andy2274: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Good one. Any customer service job or logistics job
Re: Jobs In Ota by Stormyweather(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Great job op
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
A nursery and primary school at Igberen seek to employ two NCE holders

Pls send CV and application to the school owner on- sgadekoya2015@gmail.com.

Phone no 07059283772 and pls send SMS to notify that you have sent an email.

Address- Moni-kiddies/College

Williams estate igberen off orita money off davol bus stop Iyana iyesi ota

Primary section
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Getting a job is a job itself, as such you can't rely on your CV, because your Cv is just a paper. you are your CV. when ever you get a chance at an interview. bear in mind that its sales marketing. you have to pitch and sell yourself.

If you are a young fresh graduate, you better go get that teaching job. you have one year teaching experience already.

#EdupreneurNg
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 1:37am On Aug 03, 2017
A secondary school at Ewupe seeks to employ a principal.
interested candidates must have:
- minimum of B.Ed or B.Sc (ED) Or PGDE
- minimum of atleast 3years work experience in administrative position and 5years teaching experience.

please send CV to the school Admin with the title Principal on: sarahevbuomwan@yahoo.com and send an sms to the 0806441815 stating the position applied for, gender and qualification

you can always call to get directions if you want to drop the CV in person

for further inquiries you can reach me: 08093759013
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2017
A school at Atan Ota seek employment of science teachers for immediate employment.

candidates with science, mathematics background should apply

please call the school owner for details : 08032278723

if you can't reach him, please cal me directly 08093759013
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
A consulting firm seek to e
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
A consulting firm seek to employ the service of marketing executives and client service officer.

Passionate and interested marketers should send SMS
Stating: Name, Qualification, location and job title

You must be resident around Iyana, or oju- ore .
Re: Jobs In Ota by Smartjob1(f): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
For those in Ota and environs still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit easily using the world's most advanced search engine, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners anywhere on earth. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
ability19:

Vacancy
A medical hospital located around high court road Iyana seek the immediate employment of a nurse.

+Applicant must live within ota (oju-ore to iyana)
+Must be a Registered nurse with midwifery certificate​
+Could be a man or a woman
+
Re: Jobs In Ota by iebelieve(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2018
A training Consultancy firm is in need of the following:
1. Marketing executive
i. The role of the marketing executive is a full time employment,
ii. Candidate should have marketing experience in the knowledge industry
iii. Ability to drive with valid licenses is an added advantage
iv. Employed person will be responsible for initiating, following up and executing new training deals with new and existing clients.
Salary :35-45,000 monthly plus commission
2. Social media manager
1. The role of the social media manager is a full time employment
2. Social media manager will be responsible for creating content and managing all the social media platforms of the company
35-40,000 monthly from commission on online course sales
3. Marketing Agent
i. The role of the marketing agent or remote marketer is part time or work from home agreement.
ii. the marketing agent shall be responsible in providing leads and engaging clients
*strictly on commission
ACCOMMODATION CAN BE PROVIDED
Office Location: global road, container Bus stop Awoyaya lekki ibeju Ajah
interest candidates should send online application and CV to
ie.believe@managersmasterlass.com
info@managersmasterclass.com
0809 375 9013,
Re: Jobs In Ota by Temibabie(f): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
iebelieve:
A training Consultancy firm is in need of the following:
1. Marketing executive
i. The role of the marketing executive is a full time employment,
ii. Candidate should have marketing experience in the knowledge industry
iii. Ability to drive with valid licenses is an added advantage
iv. Employed person will be responsible for initiating, following up and executing new training deals with new and existing clients.

I just came across this thread,any vacant position in Ota?
Salary :35-45,000 monthly plus commission
2. Social media manager
1. The role of the social media manager is a full time employment
2. Social media manager will be responsible for creating content and managing all the social media platforms of the company
35-40,000 monthly from commission on online course sales
3. Marketing Agent
i. The role of the marketing agent or remote marketer is part time or work from home agreement.
ii. the marketing agent shall be responsible in providing leads and engaging clients
*strictly on commission
ACCOMMODATION CAN BE PROVIDED
Office Location: global road, container Bus stop Awoyaya lekki ibeju Ajah
interest candidates should send online application and CV to
ie.believe@managersmasterlass.com
info@managersmasterclass.com
0809 375 9013,
Re: Jobs In Ota by Temibabie(f): 4:30pm On May 09, 2018
I just came across this thread,is there any vacant position in Ota?

(1) (Reply)

... / Npower Empowerment Program 2018/2019 Starting Date Here / Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.