Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

As-salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Beloved Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As-salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Beloved Brothers And Sisters (973 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators / Salam Alaykum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As-salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Beloved Brothers And Sisters by gombos: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
TP needs your special dua

Bismillahi Wa Salaatu Wa Salaamu Alaa Rasoolillah.

I hope this reaches you best of Imaan and health, inshaAllah.

Quote:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi (2516), from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas.

Al-Mubaarakfoori said:

“The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried” means, What has been decreed has been written in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz (the Book of Decrees), and nothing else will be written after that is finished.

Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 7/186

The writing is of two types: one kind which cannot be altered or changed, which is what is in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz, and a type which may be altered or changed, which is in the hands of the angels. And the ultimate outcome is what is written in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz. This is one of the meanings of the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al Lawh Al Mahfooz)”

[al-Ra’d 13:39]

Hence we can understand what was narrated in the Sunnah, that upholding family ties increases one’s lifespan or increases one’s provision; or that du’aa’ can alter the divine decree. For Allaah knows whether His slave will uphold the ties of kinship or make du’aa’, so He writes in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz that this person will have more provision or a longer life span.

Please read rest of article at: http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/43021/change%20of%20qadr 

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, we all need duas and dua is that one thing that can change qadr. It has been decreed by Allah(Subhannahu wa taAala) that i would open this thread asking you dear brothers and sisters to make special dua for me. I am not angel, or perfect or even close to perfect, i am the son of Adam, who is weak and is always indeed of the mercy and provision of Allah(Subhannahu wa taAala).

I kindly ask you all to make dua for me and i hope Allah(subhannahu wa taAala) accepts.

BarakaAllahu feekum.

I will also keep you all in my dua inshaAllah.

Your brother in Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

(1) (Reply)

Killed By Israel, Eaten By Dogs / Muslim Lesbian Couple Defy Death Threats To Tie The Knot In Civil Ceremony / Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.