Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony (30722 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by unseriousstud: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity the man who chose to ridicule himself by asking Bovi for a favour.

Abovi Ugboma is unrepentantly stingy, he hates to help people.
This same guy turned down Debbie Rise's request to perform for free in his show, and the same fool was begging Olamide to perform for free.
He only associates with people he thinks have made it.

Even his blood brother Tome is wallowing in penury at one bank in Ughelli Effurun.
Bovi can NEVER help anyone in need.

Stingy fool who thinks helping people depletes him.

Bros he showed up in a niggas show for free, when you start making money you would understand,he has 3 children to give quality care and education,
Concerning his brother,i dn't even know tome,but zino i know is doing well,
Life is jungle man,d moment you take responsibility for ur self d beta man

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Tisham20(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
am not understanding this celebrity begging oh go hustle my brother

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by BanevsJoker(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This same guy turned down Debbie Rise's request to perform for free in his show, and the same fool was begging Olamide to perform for free.

Even his blood brother Tome is wallowing in penury at one bank in Ughelli Effurun.

I'm so disappointed in you. Please tell me your Nairaland profile was hacked. Someone is begging for money to throw a party... a party! You and the beggar should reevaluate your priorities. And since when did having a bank job equate to penury? Please Mr Profile Hacker, return this account to the original owner, NwaAmaikpe is not this stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by kitaatita: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
I never had a naming ceremony for my children. In fact, I called them by their names right from the labour room and they left the hospital with names. We should own up to our responsibilities. My children, including their education and upkeep are my responsibility. If you can't cater for them, don't breed them.

8 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by IJOBA2: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
AFONJAS MUSLIMS DON TURN BEGGERS FOR TWITTER INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK>;(

AND NA DEM CARRY CHANGE FOR HEAD O grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by optional1(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Smallville10:
dem don nack her like 2weeks ban abi

comout jor.

1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Lakesidenet: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude don't blame the guy maybe no one helped him when he was down

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by goldedprince: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if what you are saying is true, then this dude must be oneof those guys that sacrificed blood and did shiit for fame

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
make I no see reason why I go beg money from person in my life.

too shy to ask family talkless of stranger.

Feb 18 last year, lost my wallet at Ikeja. my broda my sista, to ask for money no do me wella, the shyness no be here.
I trekked from Ikeja to ahmadiah on this bloody day.

baba God make I no experience such again in my life. na beg I beg

so to beg ur siblings dy shame u..
na wa 4 u
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by patola080(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Naming ceremony is not a must...

The guy should av bought a N50 condom
u re right,wen he was doing it did he call him? Not by force to do naming ceremony now he can start by saving money now 4d birthday of d child n thank God is not twins
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Did Tome tell you he is hungry? haba ...take a chill pill. There is dignity in labour and he is earning his wages in Zenithbank

2 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by adetayo234: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
subtlemee:
This is harsh..there are better ways to decline helping somebody

No ma'am. I think d begger deserves this and more. If he could copulate, then he should be able to reciprocate by taking full responsibility. Don't be surprised that he is only looking for money to throw meaningless party; can you imagine peeps throwing party with money they got through begging?!

3 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by RockyEyo(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If e pain you like this epp the guy, abi who you epp "be calling someone stingy as though you are better........@bovi you said it as it is bro, if you must do baby naming celebration I guess you gotta man up and live up to the task. people be looking at how to rip u off once they feel you got more than enough, even when e no dey....... manage am as e be oga dady.

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by BanevsJoker(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJAS MUSLIMS DON TURN BEGGERS FOR TWITTER INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK>;(

AND NA DEM CARRY CHANGE FOR HEAD O grin
No wonder Orezi sang "Alaye double your hustle, no time for N'gbati N'gbati" he knows the people that survive on handouts. From Agberos at every bus stop, to Omoniles at every construction site, to Governors who install toll gates on roads built with taxpayers' money. Let them all Kontinu.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by patola080(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Naming ceremony is not a must...

The guy should av bought a N50 condom
u re right,wen he was doing it did he call him? Not by force to do naming ceremony now he can start by saving money now 4d birthday of d child n thank God is not twins .
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Olulinks(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Can you please transfer this message to his IG? He needs to see it. Wow, you could have taught him some life lessons if this message had gotten to him.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by dipznano: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
subtlemee:
This is harsh..there are better ways to decline helping somebody

I believe that is polite enough... there can always be a 'naming' without a 'ceremony'

2 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Ibime(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend sharrap. What is wrong with what Bovi said?

So people should start throwing owambe at his expense?

A delinquent man decided to have kids he cannot afford, then has the temerity to be begging for money to throw party for naming ceremony of all things.

2 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by snowblaq(f): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
..Bovi or anyone else is under no obligation to donate money he worked for.. to anyone.. That doesn't make him stingy.. Its his money and he can as well do as he pleases with it.... The unfortunate part of this story is the shameless excuse for a man coming online to beg his fellow man..for money to name his own child..... So that tomorrow he would also beg for money for the child's feeding and school fees.
Why have a child without making plans for its survival.... That man should bury his head in shame... He is the one who gave people the opportunity to disgrace him.

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by DJInfluence: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Reasonable questions from Bovi. I like this response. The guy should focus on how to feed his baby and not how to impress people who will only come to eat during the naming and go back to their way of life while he struggles to feed his child.

Well done Bovi.

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by KingsleyCEO: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact that he has not helped anybody should not in any way make him a fool. Do you know if he actually has money at all? let alone helping. Some of these guys just pretend because it is good for the cameras and also because we have created a standard for them, which they are trying to live up to. You will never understand until you get there. Come to think of it, even if he did have and his choice is not to help, I think he sure have the right to do so, after all he made the money and should decide how to spend without any form of intimidation or fear of being called stingy.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by smith666999(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
Some dudes with this attitudes of not owning up to their responsibilities! The said guy could be a scammer!

Well handled by Bovi

whether he is a scam or not... wat Will it cost a man that has millions in his account to spare a 100k. sometimes we do things all for God to bless us.

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Sleekz360(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by lovethchioma(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

do you know him personally?
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by blackbeau1(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
A naming ceremony isn't compulsory but I'm sure Bovington could have spared 50 or 100 thousand naira.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by MONITZ: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe, u seem to know so much about these celebrities, how come or do u ve a tab on them all?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by nobleblood: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should someone beg money to name a child. My father never organize a ceremony for my naming. Yet my name is still my name. All this things are ceremonies. They are optional. Its us who make it mandatory, thereby subjecting oourselves to unnecessary expenses.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by odinga1of: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Funny
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by vickydevoka(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

funny people hardly help
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by GogetterMD(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
make I no see reason why I go beg money from person in my life.

too shy to ask family talkless of stranger.

Feb 18 last year, lost my wallet at Ikeja. my broda my sista, to ask for money no do me wella, the shyness no be here.
I trekked from Ikeja to ahmadiah on this bloody day.

baba God make I no experience such again in my life. na beg I beg
Bro! Da heck would you do that? shocked You'd have slept for the next one week.
I've only had to do it once, an experience back when I was in school, stayed beyond school hours so by the time I decided to head home, tfare had surged to 2.5 like Uber surge fare. After waiting at the bus stop for more than an hour, I decided to meet one of the bus conductors and beg him to let me hang on the bus, so that I'd pay half the amount (me wey I never hang before). He ended up allowing me sit comfortably in my choice seat in the bus, and helped me to my nearest busstop and giving me bike fare sef. I never got the chance to see his face so I can thank him for such a kind gesture I'd never forget. God bless every civilised bus conductor out there for his sake cry

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Atiku2019: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2017
snowblaq:
..Bovi or anyone else is under no obligation to donate money he worked for.. to anyone.. That doesn't make him stingy.. Its his money and he can as well do as he pleases with it.... The unfortunate part of this story is the shameless excuse for a man coming online to beg his fellow man..for money to name his own child..... So that tomorrow he would also beg for money for the child's feeding and school fees.
Why have a child without making plans for its survival.... That man should bury his head in shame... He is the one who gave people the opportunity to disgrace him.

If it was money meant for Schoolfees or feeding I'll understand. But for a naming Ceremony? I Weak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Wasted My Years As A Bachelor — Gideon Okeke / “life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.