Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Help Me Ooo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Ooo (424 Views)

Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence / Prophet TB Joshua Don Carry Come Again Ooo, Read Wetin Him Do. / Are Ooo(olumba Olumba Obu) Followers Being Ostracised Wrongly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Ooo by blessedez(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
My dear follow nairalanders, please i need your advice. Anytime i pray, in the middle of the prayer(serious prayer point), i do start thinking of nonsense things and i don't like it. I normally think is hat the devil is using to distract me from getting my blessing and to stop communicating to God. Please advice me on what to do.
Re: Please Help Me Ooo by Zhirinovsky: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
fast and pray against satanic evil thoughts in your mind. Destroy with the fire of God any seed of lustful thoughts in your mind.
Dismantle every internal evil altar with the fire of God.(
blessedez:
My dear follow nairalanders, please i need your advice. Anytime i pray, in the middle of the prayer(serious prayer point), i do start thinking of nonsense things and i don't like it. I normally think is hat the devil is using to distract me from getting my blessing and to stop communicating to God. Please advice me on what to do.
Re: Please Help Me Ooo by OtemAtum: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Stop praying, start using your brains, making findings, worshipping no god, doing good to humanity.

Prayer is for the weak, the strong have nothing to pray about. Nature brings the right and sufficient things to the way of the strong. Spend the time you use in praying to do meditation so that you can develop your brain through that. Check google for the advantages of meditation. cool

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Limitation. / Saint Teresa Benedict Of The Cross Edith Stein August 9th / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.