Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Farabale Artbeat Challenge. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Farabale Artbeat Challenge. (948 Views)

Win 100K! In Farabale Artbeat Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farabale Artbeat Challenge. by kobosmalls: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Just a day to end voting.
If you havent heard about the farabaleartweekly,youre still on a long thing.
Check out wonderful arts made by Nigerians at age of 24 and under.
Please show your support by voting for the participants.
I will be honest with you, please for my cousin his name is ElNathan Clifford and remember that every single vote counts.
Look for the name ElNathan Clifford,click the dot below his art and scroll down and click vote.
Remeber that you cant select more than one art to vote for.
200 thousand naira is at stake.
Please people,lets start voting immediately since it ends tommorrow. You can vote once today and vote tommorrow.
click on this link to vote.
http://Farabaleweekly.com/artbeat
Its very easy. This wont take 2 minutes of your time.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Learn Microsoft Word,excel Abd Powerpoint In One Month ? / Check Out This UI/UX Designed By Me / My Gallery Of Taking Random Pictures Of Small Plants And Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.