Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” (21813 Views)

Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Ada Slim Marries Karl Fredrik SK (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Odukes(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
ADA send the dammnn bill and don't forget the compound interest. Don't cry for spilt milk. TD is an ingrate.

NB. Let us know when you send it, so we can confirm any delay in payment.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Anusiemgood(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
After watching Queen of Sheba that played tonto dike as one of the lead actress.. that's was the time I knew she can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by joycluv: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
But plz, what are all these painted figures am seeing here? Are they humans?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Meldrick(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Ode!!! You are not smart Fam

She only responded this way cos she knew people were watching and waiting for her response

And being a religious hypocrite she is, she doesn't want people like you to see through her repulsive way of life hence her subtle jabs at her...

But no matter how a Pig tried to look clean, she ll always go back and swim in mud.

At d end of her stupid response, she eventually showed us the real Tontoh Dike we know; Douchebag.

Grow up man. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

For me, Tonto's response was perfect. If the lady wanted peace and was sincere about her wishes for Tonto, she will never make it public. She sounded very bitter and its best for Tonto to avoid her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by LordBaelish: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
danthamccoy:
This life.
So she admits the other lady was instrumental to her being what she is today but cannot resist throwing jibes. Fair enough, maybe the Ada Slim lady did this for publicity but for Tonto to say she has "ruined her chances for a meet and greet" because of a lapse in judgement and because she (Tonto) is much bigger now, not cool. At all.
You owe her more than that.

Nice to see you caught that. There's a reason my father once said "Never help poor people, they're there for a reason". Harsh? Yeah! but there's a lot of truth in there. Her insecurities are bountiful.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by femi4: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Meldrick:

Grow up man. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

For me, Tonto's response was perfect. If the lady wanted peace and was sincere about her wishes for Tonto, she will never make it public. She sounded very bitter and its best for Tonto to avoid her.
Your opinion is poor.....oh that's my opinion anyway

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God has blessed you and you have a failed marriage?

God has blessed you and you can't make a simple write-up with perfect grammatical construction or in good English?

The only things the devil blessed you with are;
The spirit of controversy,
The spirit of lying,
The spirit of inconsistency
And the spirit of ingratitude.
shocked
For the first time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
If u know nkwere people very well in pH u will know Tonto is not forming.
She made me rmber my flatmate during sch days grin grin D only girl that bought eggYork cream of 2k for 7k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Out Here Chilling" - Bbnaija Nina Stuns In New Photos / Annie Idibia Looks Gorgeous With Native Dress In New Makeup Photo / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.