Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

G - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / G (1026 Views)

Rate This Site With Sincerity And I Will Give U The Template In Return / What's Wrong With This Site? / Plz Help Me Review This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2017
j
Re: G by howtodoit(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ugonwaeze14:
I started this blog not very long ago and presently zero views, zero comments, zero likes what else should I do, should I still continue generating content or start advertising.
Before you comment please visit the blog
www.techclub30.
Please guys help

You caught in a good time, so I guess I could help.

Number one: The domain name sucks. You want to register a domain that's easy to remember and that's not what you did.

Number two: Have good and unique contents. The two or so I saw there is poorly written and even have the worst format.

Number Three: The template you used is a BIG, NO NO

Here is what to do instead:

Registered a paid domain - It makes your readers take you seriously

Get a good template with right sidebar and redesign the blog to make it look professional

Write good good content and make sure it's ERROR FREE and formatted well

Add "per pay click ads" to it and start making a cent from every visitor that you get

===> I can help you in registering and hosting a domain name at an affordable price for a beginner like yourself. I use to be exactly like you and I wished I had someone willing to help me out.

Message me if you need more help...
Re: G by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Here is my email address ugonwaeze14@gmail.com Should I even leave WordPress or should I stay
Re: G by howtodoit(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ugonwaeze14:
Here is my email address ugonwaeze14@gmail.com
Should I even leave WordPress or should I stay

Wordpress is fine. You just need move to paid version and upgrade. Understood?
Re: G by abtechy: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello, To grow the blog and make some cash. Create an auto blog or better still if you can write, create a blog of your own.
Contact me let create it for you at 8k.
Building your blog on a free platform is waste of time unless you want to learn and practise writing.
Create a blog of your own for 8k
Previous Work
www.androiddrips.com
www.firstpress.com.ng
www.digitalclique.com.ng
www.prodeveloper.info
www.techlator.com
www.gisttrendz.net
create urs today
call or Whatsapp 08069026433
Re: G by bedfordng(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Ugonwaeze14:
I started this blog not very long ago and presently zero views, zero comments, zero likes what else should I do, should I still continue generating content or start advertising.
Before you comment please visit the blog
www.techclub30.
Please guys help
will advice you to use blogger platform and also get a domain name . blogging is not as easy as people paints it. it requires patience especially when you've just started.

(1) (Reply)

Visit This Blog / Php Expert Needed / Buy A Newly Verified Naija,uk And Us Google Adsense(price Is Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.