Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Pakistani... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pakistani... (1311 Views)

Comic Relief - Malala Yousafzai- The 15yr Old Pakistani Girl Shot In The Head. / The Pakistani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pakistani... by cushman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2005
A Pakistani guy, an Indian guy, a beautiful girl and an old woman sitting in a train.

The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly, there is a kissing sound and then a slap!

The train comes out of the tunnel. The old woman, the beautiful girl and the Pakistani guy are sitting there looking perplexed. The indian guy is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap.

The old woman thinking; "That Indian guy must have tried to kiss that girl and got slapped".

The Indian guy is thinking; "Damn it! that Pakistani guy must have tried to kiss the beautiful girl, she thought it was me and slapped me instead".

The beautiful girl is thinking; "That Indian guy must have moved to kiss me, but kissed the old lady instead and got slapped".

The Pakistani is thinking; " If this train goes through another tunnel, i could make another kissing sound and slap that Indian again"
Re: The Pakistani... by hotangel2(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy
Re: The Pakistani... by sweetnini(f): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2005
very funny
Re: The Pakistani... by dabby(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
that was hilarious.
Re: The Pakistani... by desorlah(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
Laughing my fucking ass off
Re: The Pakistani... by champredd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
Too funny.
Re: The Pakistani... by Glorya(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2007
e ya, the poor indian guy recieving slaps for nothing, very funny

(1) (Reply)

Educated And Polished / Evil Spirit / If A Man Has No Arms But He Has A Gun Is He Armed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.