Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Cpe Installation And Configuration - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Cpe Installation And Configuration (3520 Views)

For Your Intercom, Cctv Installation & Dvr Configuration / Contact Trewbless For Your Vsat Installation And Configuration / Hotspot Setup And Configuration In Hotel, Cafe, Home /business Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpe Installation And Configuration by trewbless(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
For your CPE ( customer premises equipment ) installation and configuration in your hotels, home, offices, estate and IP/wireless IP camera get trewbless the right man for the job contacted @08067949898 or wisite www.trewbless.com
Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by trewbless(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
trewbless:
For your CPE ( customer premises equipment ) installation and configuration in your hotels, home, offices, estate and IP/wireless IP camera get trewbless the right man for the job contacted @08067949898 or wisite www.trewbless.com

Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by trewbless(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=59074163][/quote]

Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by akpasrolly: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
@trewbless ,PLS MY BRO .ENGR. I HAVE ANALOG SATELLITE FOUNDER ,AFTER CONNECTING IT TO THE LNB & RECEIVER ,WILL I PUT THE FREQUENCY & SYMBOL RATE IN THE RECEIVER BEFORE TURNING THE DISH ?
Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by trewbless(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
akpasrolly:
@trewbless ,PLS MY BRO .ENGR. I HAVE ANALOG SATELLITE FOUNDER ,AFTER CONNECTING IT TO THE LNB & RECEIVER ,WILL I PUT THE FREQUENCY & SYMBOL RATE IN THE RECEIVER BEFORE TURNING THE DISH ?
The first thing you need to do before aligning your dish to your desired satellite is to inputs active transponder into your decoder, what I mean is that inputs your frequency, symbol rate, polarization into your decoder, then connect your lnb to your signal meter ,connect the lnb output to your receiver ,before aligning your dish to the desired satellite, even if you are using satlink, signal meter ,faster line, and what have u, you still need to inputs your frequency if it is not there among the preset frequency . remember the signal meter can only sound alarm when it gets any satellite ,so it might not be the satellite u are searching for, except u know the right position of the exact satellite u are looking for, that is why I always recommend that an installer get the right tools like angle finder, compass, and a good satfinder which automatically calculate azimuth, elevation, and lnb skew so that u can also preview what u are doing to enhance his professionalism .
Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by akpasrolly: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
@trewbless ..Thank's Engr.
Re: Cpe Installation And Configuration by akpokwes(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dstv ,,90m dish for sale #3,000.08063334404.strong SRT 4662×v@6,000

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A Metro TV Decoder With A CTL Pointer? / Panasonic 32" Full HD Tv For Sale / Power Vu Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.