Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Brain Fuel: My 30 Seconds Speech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brain Fuel: My 30 Seconds Speech (504 Views)

How To Run Facebook Ads On Your Smart Phone In 30 Seconds. / Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity / Africa Is Experiencing “brain Gain” As Young Elite Graduates Give Up On The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Fuel: My 30 Seconds Speech by moscobabs(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
By Brian Dyson,Former CEO of Coca Cola

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. They are WORK, FAMILY, HEALTH, FRIENDS and SPIRIT and you're keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon understand that 'work' is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls-Family, Health, Friends and Spirit- are made of glass. If you drop one of these they will be irrevocably scuffed,marked, nicked,damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.

Work efficiently during office hours and leave on time. Give the required time to your family, friends & have proper test.

Value has a value only if its value is valued"
Re: Brain Fuel: My 30 Seconds Speech by moscobabs(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
With money, you own your world but without it, your own world is not even yours, others (possibly years younger than you are) would dictate for you.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Handle Your Interior Finishes & upgrade your space / Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! / Career Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.