Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Operation Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operation Manager Needed (1805 Views)

solatrust job VACANCY / solatrust job VACANCY / Operation Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Manager Needed by MariasHouse: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Our client is currently in need of an Operation Manager.

Job Title: Operations Manager
Office Location: Iju Road, Agege, Lagos.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

- Participating in strategic business planning process in conjunction with all senior management.
- Ensuring all distribution operations meet set financial, tactical and strategic business objectives.
- Directing and control all ordering and distribution employees to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their
responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contributing to the development of the company's corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the areas of ordering and distribution
to ensure that company achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Developing and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the ordering and distribution functions are in line with
business objectives
- Ensuring that goods of the required standard are available to VSRs, OSDOs, and branches at the right.
- Supervising warehouse functions to ensure adequate inventory required by BSRs, VSRs, OSDOs, wholesalers, Sub-Ds and branches.
- Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained at all company sites.
- Fostering open communication amongst all managers to ensure cohesion and streaming of all business functions activities in line with
corporate objectives
- Acting as the company's main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of least developments to ensure that
the company maintains its competitive position.
- Developing operating policy and process guidelines, with accompanying metrics to measure adherence.
- Supervising human resource function to ensure efficient use of human resource
- Managing company relationship with P&G, serving as first point of contact.

Skills Requirement:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent Leadership skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills.

Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in relevant field
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience, 1 of which must have been spent in a similar managerial role.
- FMCG industry experience

Salary: 70,000

Interested candidates should forward CV to cvs.mariashouse@gmail.com

Subject of the mail must be Operations Manager.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by MariasHouse: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
bump
Re: Operation Manager Needed by kissmee11: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
mariahouse againnnnnn
Re: Operation Manager Needed by Emexnairaland(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guys be aware about this Maria house people. They are pure scam.... I repeat SCAM SCAM. don't waste your time on them. Unless you want GLND marketing stuff
Re: Operation Manager Needed by Emmanuelvictor: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Guys be aware about this Maria house people. They are pure scam.... I repeat SCAM SCAM. don't waste your time on them. Unless you want GLND marketing stuff
Hello, can you bring up your facts and findingsto prove that they are GLND ?
Re: Operation Manager Needed by larrybabe: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emexnairaland:

If you do not have any substantial evidence to support your post please delete it so as not to discourage other would be applicants.

I also urge people that have gone for interviews with them to come here and share the good news.

Let us help each other to climb to greater heights.
Not every job vacancy is GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Operation Manager Needed by Emmanuelvictor: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
larrybabe:

If you do not have any substantial evidence to support your post please delete it so as not to discourage other would be applicants.

I also urge people that have gone for interviews with them to come here and share the good news.

Let us help each other to climb to greater heights.
Not every job vacancy is GNLD.
Nice one.
Meanwhile, I responded to an invite yesterday and it was superb and well organised.
Just waiting for the next stage.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by MariasHouse: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emexnairaland:

@emexnairaland,

In your bid to prove your point (perhaps with the sole purpose of dragging a company's name down), why not provide a valid proof of your claims above?

Thank you.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by MariasHouse: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
kissmee11:
mariahouse againnnnnn

@kissme11,

Got any issues with Marias House? Kindly air it so it can be addressed spot on rather than the above.

We're plain & open like that..

Cheers..
Re: Operation Manager Needed by ajilegend(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marias House is a reputable HR firm. They are not GNLD and are professional in what they do.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by kissmee11: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
mariahouse is not a gnld but I Dnt wish to v anything with d company or firm again.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by larrybabe: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
kissmee11:
mariahouse is not a gnld but I Dnt wish to v anything with d company or firm again.

What happened? Can you share?? We are WAITING
Re: Operation Manager Needed by Emmanuelvictor: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
MariasHouse:

@kissme11,

Got any issues with Marias House? Kindly air it so it can be addressed spot on rather than the above.

We're plain & open like that..

Cheers..
Hello I think I also have an issue with this agency.
About a month, I had an interview invite with marias house and I did tried my very best despite an invite which was less than 12hours of notice. Since then, they keep saying they have not concluded the selection process. I seem not to understand how long does a recruiting firm take to select knowing fully well that I did very well both aptitude test and the interview.

1 Like

Re: Operation Manager Needed by daymolar(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is what I got from Marias House almost a month now and I keep hearing we'll let you're know the time of resumption...

Hello, this is Jane From marias house. Congratulation u have been selected for d role of a graphic artist at. A guarantor form has been sent to your email, kindly check to confirm.
Re: Operation Manager Needed by kissmee11: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
bros,before u sign read very well n check does paper very well cos .....hmmm is hmmm

1 Like

Re: Operation Manager Needed by Pojomojo: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Look, I do not know if you people learn from experience ,on the go or from other experience...................
Google up maria house and read the review from 2016
Emmanuelvictor:

Hello I think I also have an issue with this agency.
About a month, I had an interview invite with marias house and I did tried my very best despite an invite which was less than 12hours of notice. Since then, they keep saying they have not concluded the selection process. I seem not to understand how long does a recruiting firm take to select knowing fully well that I did very well both aptitude test and the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Program – HP – Lagos , Nigeria / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Saroafrica International Limited, 7th May, 2018 / Internship Opening At Military Hospital,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.