Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

FBN Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBN Insurance (2934 Views)

Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL / I Need Help Dematerializing My FBN Shares.any Stockbrocker In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FBN Insurance by adeniyimam(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
I opened an account with FBN Insurance "EasySave" precisely during my service year with an interest rate of 5%.. It was to run for a period of 1year.... Something came up, I needed the money I've been contributing for something urgent. It was then that I was told that; Terminating the account before the maturity period attracts a 10% deduction of my total money.... I was wondering. How can the interest rate be at 5% and I'm been charged 10% because I need my money urgently?? That's the height of corruption.

Can anyone please suggest to me an insurance account that could be run for a period of 6months??

Has anyone ever had similar issue with FBNInsurance
Re: FBN Insurance by UzorMike: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Since you were told that the plan runs for one year, you are supposed to know that you cannot touch the money until that one full year. That charge is a disciplinary measure for you to save, otherwise the aim for which you opened the policy will not be fulfilled. I did EasySave plan for a year during my National Youth service and at the end got my money and the interest.
Re: FBN Insurance by robosky02(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2019
UzorMike:
Since you were told that the plan runs for one year, you are supposed to know that you cannot touch the money until that one full year. That charge is a disciplinary measure for you to save, otherwise the aim for which you opened the policy will not be fulfilled. I did EasySave plan for a year during my National Youth service and at the end got my money and the interest.

Good one from an informed mind

(1) (Reply)

New*- Earn Free Airtime By Completing Survey / Make N1000 Everyday In Nigeria / Free Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.