Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death (21957 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death by uglodoh(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
nairaman66:
The visionarian!! Beast of no nations was basically ridiculing high level politics especially the United Nations- that's why he said 'Disunited, United Nations'.

He also made mentions of VETO votes and how disjointed and hypocritical the UN was and currently is. This song is actually one of the best of Fela's musical genius but didn't get the critical acclaim it deserves because it was targeted at the west!

All hail Fela Abeg!! He revolutionized the way people look at music and life. He is the king of the underground spiritual game!

All his songs were wonderful but I love listening to "beast of no nation" and "unknown soldier" over and over.
Re: 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death by femi4: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
uglodoh:

All his songs were wonderful but I love listening to "beast of no nation" and "unknown soldier" over and over.
He sang Beast of no nation with pains probably cos he was fresh from prison

1 Like

Re: 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death by femi4: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2017
x6blade:
No be outside Buhari dey,animal in craze man image.
Na crase man be that grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death by EHI9ICE(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please help a brother. I need help on the name of this Naija old skool song and also the name of the artist.It sound something like this ''Angelina ooooh eh eh,she dont want me, she dont love me eh eh eh''.

THANK Y'ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.