Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy (53802 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by thunderbabs: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello Admin, how do i delete my Nairaland account, plz?
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by OgaBuhari: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
SenatorM:
Abeg I nor wan Laugh cheesy cheesy
hahaha haha ha oboy as I look that comment I tear laugh.
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by gloryman91: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
The fact of this case lies in God's hand because this guy is a great critic of the constituted authority gomina ajimobi government. So this might be set up from Oyo state government.

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by OgaBuhari: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iceman2017:
The way Damilola my friend dey look at me this days eh, e dey fear me to enter his house again.

Skull mining republic... SMR embarassed lipsrsealed
cursedabiola you need to see this

4 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by ariesbull: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
The same place
Same crew

Where is NCAN

1 Like

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Lescott7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
This man lacks proper education, he is professionally deficient and a lord of jungle justice. I hate listening to his programmes whenever i am in Ibadan because of the way he perceives himself and acceptance given to him by the less-literates, illiterates Ibadan people.
This man turns himself to a court of law on air by making judgements for gullible people on air. I do not have any problem with him personally, but it amuses me when people take him serious.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Brushless: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
dhope001:
When his month is so loose to talk to big men and politians anyhow on his radio program, that's the result.
Those presenters or rather critics are the exact carbon copy of those they criticize. Everybody want to be millionaires, ride the latest cars and build houses whose design has never been built by anybody.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by cursedAbiola(f): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
cursedabiola you need to see this
i don see am oo

3 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by stankezzy: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Any body that can tell me the full meaning of (SMR and HPH or HHH) shall win something from me

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Ewedegubbler: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonja and human sacrifice for rituals are like bread and butter...

3 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by CharlotteFlair: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Australopithecus:
Dear Igbos youth, afonjas i repeat afonjas are the Ilorin people and not the whole Yoruba people.. The ilorinite are called Ilorin afonja,...
That shows literally Igbos youths are all ignorant..
Secondly, we know the Yoruba people are learner with the rituals and skull mining skill compared to our expertise Igbo's.. We know u guys in the early 90's were cannibals, and early 2000, you guys were number one in ritual killings till date... But why is the igbos own better, they use their manhood, wives, mothers, fathers, children, brothers and lot more... Their gods made the ritual killings easy for them.. igbo kwenu...
Afonja. Igbos learnt the trade mingling with you Mr accommodator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Pchidexy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Australopithecus:
Dear Igbos youth, afonjas i repeat afonjas are the Ilorin people and not the whole Yoruba people.. The ilorinite are called Ilorin afonja,...
Secondly, we know the Yoruba people are learner with the rituals and skull mining skill compared to our expertise Igbo's.. We know u guys in the early 90's were cannibals, and early 2000, you guys were number one in ritual killings till date... But why is the igbos own better, they use their manhood, wives, mothers, fathers, children, brothers and lot more... Their gods made the ritual killings easy for them.. igbo kwenu...
[s]
Australopithecus:
[/s]
Australopithecus:
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Pchidexy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Australopithecus:
[s]
Australopithecus:
[/s]
Australopithecus:
Cry me a river!

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by OLADO(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
gloryman91:
The fact of this case lies in God's hand because this guy is a great critic of the constituted authority gomina ajimobi government. So this might be set up from Oyo state government.

I won't say much. However something fishy is happening.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Naziridamos: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
MediumStout:
I love igbo's but i hate biafrans. Thunder fall on Nnamdi Kanu's family for destabilizing the country. Biafra will never come sad

AFONJA

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by kaykay1980: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by y0rmee: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Theultimate:
No one is even ready to confirm this news since the day I heard it.

I smell set-up though.

The man has "really" stepped on toes.
I mean "really".

You're on point!
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Rilwayne001: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is probably a set up.. Obviously it's a set up.

dhope001:
When his month is so loose to talk to big men and politians anyhow on his radio program, that's the result.

This is the problem with we Nigerians, and the more reason why this country will remain backward and useless unless we embrace the truth no matter how bitter they are. This useless country will remain useless unless we stand on the truth. Can you imagine the nonsense you just said? So because he criticize the government, then he should be set up in a bid to silence him? Wow!

God, why did you drop me in this cesspit of a country? cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Rilwayne001: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
gloryman91:

Exactly
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by MTKbudapest(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
the Afonjas at it again...
AKA the skull miners
Na wa for una.
Unu ge gbu mmadu oo
if una colabo with boko naija don finish be dat o

1 Like

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
ThisTrend:

The police on Tuesday arraigned a popular Ibadan based radio presenter, Mr Oriyomi Hamzat, before Magistrate A. A. Adebisi of the Oyo State Magistrate court sitting in Iyaganku, Ibadan over allegation of murdering a 17-year old boy.

The 37 years old Hamzat was docked alongside four others; 27 years old Idowu Ibrahim, 31 years old Mohammed Bashir, 23 years old Taiwo olaronke and 23 years old Yusuff Toyeeb Ajisafe.

The five suspects were arraigned at the Magistrate Court 3 on a two-count c‎harge bordering on conspiracy and murder.

Hamzat was arrested by the State’s police command after the body of the boy was found in his car. The deceased was an orphan being raised in an unregistered orphanage home, allegedly belonging to the suspect.

The prosecutor, Mr Sunday Fatola, alleged that Hamzat and other defendants on July 21, 2017, at about 4am, conspired together to commit murder and unlawfully caused the death of a boy identified as Peter, by inflicting an injury on his head and body.

Magistrate A.A. Adebisi, after the pleas were taken, ordered the defendants to be remanded in Agodi Prison pending the legal advice from the state Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and adjourned the case till September 5, 2017.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/popular-oap-arrested-after-being-caught.html

i just came 2 see whiich region d sun will set.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by haydotzed(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
For those who don't have any idea who the man in the pic is, he is Oriyomi hamzat, a great man of honour and integrity, respected for his great work on air and in the life of the ppl. He is an activist,man of the ppl and ears for the deaf. He has championed many causes and he is always at the front to confront the bad leaders with there evil ploys and antics. It is obvious, he was being framed by our so called leaders in order to cut his wings and tentacles for dem to have a free ride on the masses. Oloto oni ku sipo ika. You shall overcome their ploys and come out victorious. Nigerians, when are we going to wake up and challenge this misuse of power?

2 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by olabright11(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
I concealed my comment till next episode. mbok.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by suraaj(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Australopithecus:
my brother It really show through your write up that you are highly intelligent and educated. People like you deserve a better position in our politikin.

1 Like

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by jjjjj2017: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wisedove:
I don't really go with the idea that this man killed the deceased ....come to think it; a man that set up an orphanage house just to help the orphandd will there after killed one of them? What for?
I think the deceased was sick and in the process of treating him/her passed out but due to the fact that he's operating unregistered organization and the deceased body was found in his car probably on his way to the morgue he was tagged as a killer
You are on point bro!
Oriyomi wouldn't listen to advise to be mindful of some certain things, all what is happening to him now is from Abiola Ajimobi & I can say that anywhere. There's more to this one sided news but some people are not ready to believe. the said illegal orphanage home is not a secrete place infact he do solicit for help/assistance on radio on behalf of those Vulnerable children.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by jjjjj2017: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
haydotzed:
For those who don't have any idea who the man in the pic is, he is Oriyomi hamzat, a great man of honour and integrity, respected for his great work on air and in the life of the ppl. He is an activist,man of the ppl and ears for the deaf. He has championed many causes and he is always at the front to confront the bad leaders with there evil ploys and antics. It is obvious, he was being framed by our so called leaders in order to cut his wings and tentacles for dem to have a free ride on the masses. Oloto oni ku sipo ika. You shall overcome their ploys and come out victorious. Nigerians, when are we going to wake up and challenge this misuse of power?
God bless you, we are on his matter. Petals FM is on his matter as well
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by jjjjj2017: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
gloryman91:
The setup is from Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi aka constituted authority.

I hate APC in fact cursed be upon APC & their party members..
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSly:

What are all these jargons for? Are you trying to defend your fellow cone headed? Afonja doing that they know best. I use to take the myth of afonja origin as tales of cheap craft but seeing their talents in skull mining and ritual I know no one has that ability except demons. Now I remember that it was only afonja ancestors demons fell from sky.

see mister, u know that your people are worse than this,so stop forming smart... just sit back,.... and.........

shut up!!!
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
julietm123:
skull miner?how far?
They say fine, to their masters in crime.... if u quote me again.... En... isie ewu...
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Afonja. Igbos learnt the trade mingling with you Mr accommodator.

You think u smart, u know your people are worse... so stop barking and shut up.... money is the only god igbos serve.....
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by SeunPRO: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2017
SEE HOW GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S HOUSE WAS LOOTED AND VANDALISED BY POLICE GUARDS (PHOTOS)
Pictures of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s house that was allegedly burgled by police guards has surfaced online.

The house located in Gwarinpa Abuja was completely stripped bare with all movable and immovable items including household furniture, electronics doors and door frames all stolen, according to a statement by the former President.

http://www.vibexpress.com/see-goodluck-jonathans-house-looted-vandalised-police-guards-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.