Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ooni, Allafin, K1,davido, Olamide, Wizkid, To Grace Peller Unity Cup Final... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ooni, Allafin, K1,davido, Olamide, Wizkid, To Grace Peller Unity Cup Final... (390 Views)

Olamide, Wizkid, Davido Nominated For Headies Awards / Davido, Olamide, Humble Smith, Ksa, Ayuba, Others Brace Up As One Lagos Fiesta B / Oruk Anam Pdp Unity Cup Kicks Off 10th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni, Allafin, K1,davido, Olamide, Wizkid, To Grace Peller Unity Cup Final... by murphy9192: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
The journey is on!

Join the moving train as we ride on triumphantly on the road to Iseyin!

The biggest indigenous football tournament and entertainment event in Oyo state comes to an end on the 17th of August, 2017!
Do not be told, be there!

The NYSC permanent Camp, Iseyin, Oyo State, is ready to receive multitudes of dignitaries and supporters for the Final of the prestigious Peller Unity Cup in honor of our Late Father, Moshood Abiola Peller amidst live thrilling performances from top Nigerian acts such as Davido, Wizkid, Aquila Soldiers, Small Doctor, Kwam1, Taye Currency amongst many others...

We look forward to seeing you!

Peller Unity Cup

A jo ma gba ni!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Former Petroleum Minister Diezani Dares EFCC With Shocking Statements / How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me – Monalisa Chinda / See North Korea's Latest Double Threat To U.S And Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.