Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot (1028 Views)

Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ / Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" / Oluwakaponeski Mama Tobi Wore Wrapper To Perform On Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by Mrspycee: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
This viral photo which has been tredning online, shows an opened condom wrapper in the bin of a bank ATM spot... Wonder shall never end.. grin grin
[img]https://3.bp..com/-qw08pqOaCAA/WYIFktynDUI/AAAAAAAM54c/uROekibqG8gWWJgTaMXaUGV6epw-RStOQCLcBGAs/s400/as.png[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/condom-wrapper-spotted-in-bin-of-atm.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, missyb3
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kai grin grin grin
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by auntysimbiat(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by DannyJ19(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
security men shocked
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by OkuFaba(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Someone provided services and got paid on the spot. I guess hotel rooms are too expensive.

Check well for dried 'akamu' on the floor
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by subtlemee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Could be it was in the guy's pocket when he wanted to pull out his ATM so he decided to dump it there lipsrsealed

But op you left the money you wanted to withdraw to go search waste bin are you on trial discharge from yaba left?

2 Likes

Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
I need to shake that guy... Nice spotting my brand in the bin... Thumbs up
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by holatin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
someone fuucked the ATM machine.
need to donate my eyes cus I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by Sammmypoko(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
PAY BEFORE SEX
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by ibkkk(f): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
The ATM dispensed it tongue
Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
When I need relief, I always come to nairaland. This place if full of comedians and all kind of funny people/news grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Condom Wrapper Spotted In The Bin Of An ATM Spot by governor2022(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
a night stand with the atm

(1) (Reply)

Davido Daughter Imade Reactions As Her Mum & Cousin Plays With Her (pics & Vid) / Munachi Abii Posts Beautiful Pics From LA / Denrele Edun , Eniola Badmus & Others Show Off Swag In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.