Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life (945 Views)

You've Never Seen A Lhasa This Cute, Get Yours Now / Top 10 Strange Animals You Have Never Seen Before / I've Never Seen A Car Sit Like This Before!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by egorov(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
So this is what I noticed, I was so moved and surprised as this will be the first time I'm seeing such.

I'm currently nursing a new litter of Boerboel puppies, the bitch gave birth to 13, but 3 died leaving 10.

Out of the ten puppies there's one that appeared to be a runt, like a miniature of the others, she's so small that I even thought she won't make it.

Each time I get to where the puppies are, I'll notice that the runt is always faaaar away from where the other puppies are and I'll be like how did u get here? I'll return her to where others are and to my amazement I'll find her at that same spot again.

This went on for like 3days then I decided to find out what's happening.

I tarried with the puppies and watched...

Then my findings showed that it was in fact the mother that usually take the runt puppy away from the others, for a reason I don't know because when I saw her, she just dropped the puppy at that same spot and went back to her kennel.

I was like, what's this bitch doing?

The following day, I decided to watch further. Then I noticed that after feeding the other puppies, the bitch is always going to that spot where the runt puppy is and feed her for the whole day, and she still does it till today.

That thing got me wondering, how on earth she got that kind of brain to know that the runt requires special attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by 14teenK: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mother's love is supreme bro

2 Likes

Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by GURION: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
egorov:

Then my findings showed that it was in fact the mother that usually take the runt puppy away from the others, for a reason I don't know because when I saw her, she just dropped the puppy at that same spot and went back to her kennel.

....................Then I noticed that after feeding the other puppies, the bitch is always going to that spot where the runt puppy is and feed her for the whole day, and she still does it till today.

Wow shocked

This is truly amazing! Never heard of any bitch doing this. Is this her 1st litter?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by egorov(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
GURION:

Wow shocked

This is truly amazing! Never heard of any bitch doing this. Is this her 1st litter?
Yes her first litter. Throughout my years of breeding experience, this is the first time I'm seeing such
Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by GURION: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
egorov:
Yes her first litter. Throughout my years of breeding experience, this is the first time I'm seeing such

Then she is truly a jewel. Such mothering instinct is not common even among bitches with previous littering experience . . . much less first-timers.

Congrats bro.

Do us a favour and record a video of this if you can.

1 Like

Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by vincentjk(m): 4:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Wow.. Sounds good

1 Like

Re: God Is Great, Never Seen This In My Life by vicben27(m): 6:09am On Aug 03, 2017
animals are generally very intelligent beings, if only we can try to understand them most times I look into their eyes n actions n observe Hw hard they try to communicate to US . for the bitch n the pop that simply a mother's undieing love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dog Mutilates Toddler's Head(photos) / Top 10 Strangest Animals / My 10 Weeks Old GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.