Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics (5446 Views)

Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / 500 Chinese Companies To Employ UNIZIK Graduands - Prof. Ahaneku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by mayor10(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
It is so disheartening to see so many graduates out there walking aimlessly hiding under the umbrella of "No Job" Buh then I still stand on my stance tha there are jobs out there and the major  issue remains that most graduates are half-baked that's even if they are baked atal.Just imagine a fresh graduate posting this.
WOULD YOU EMPLOY THIS KINDA GRADUATE IF YOU WERE AN EMPLOYER??

2 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by torres89: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
it's not even employment u should fear for

that guy studied education

abeg which person child will he teach

what exactly will he teach his pupils

12 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by idoncare440(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
teacher....reikey, subject..... educational fashion,.. class...all classes. lolz
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by gabinogem(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2017
lol...which way Nigerian youths cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by TheHistorian(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2017
TASUED grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by maduebulem: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2017
torres89:

AM ACTUALLY NOT SUPPORTING ANYBODY HERE BUT, MY BROTHER INTELLECT IS NOT BASED ON APPEARANCE !!

TANKIO....

4 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
TASUED.

Op u never see something.

U go fear graduates

3 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by R3B3L(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2017
maduebulem:

AM ACTUALLY NOT SUPPORTING ANYBODY HERE BUT, MY BROTHER INTELLECT IS NOT BASED ON APPEARANCE !!

TANKIO....
u are still defending ur brother after he has displayed his intellect on fb. Only in oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by TheHistorian(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
u are still defending ur brother after he has displayed his intellect on fb. Only in oduduwa republic.
Are you not ashamed of being dumb?

The innumerable dunces and mediocres in your potopotor land is enough for you to worry about.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by daveson2020(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin graduate of quota system education grin grin all in the zoo Republic of embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by bolseas(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2017
torres89:

Lol...He will teach them Yoruba Language
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nbote(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
maduebulem:

TANKIO....

So of all u saw on d post, it's d appearance dat u think is being judged?? Na wa for ur own intellect ooo

6 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Kentvilla: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Baba God help this country. It shall never be well with Nigeria past and present leaders. They send their kids abroad while we're left to poor education, strike everywhere, God will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Electroweb(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2017
My People,
The quality of education is eroding rapidly in this country. The brightest and best (myself inclusive) are not teaching, but are in the banks and multinationals. Why do I say this, the home tutor I got for my kids due to my tight schedule is an apology. A graduate that cannot convert from fractions to decimals. The reason why I even have a home tutor is because the teacher in my childs school is another apology. Smh. So many private schools in the country and yet we are in this sorry state.
At times like these I remember Late Sunny Okosun's song "Which way Nigeria". I think it is a deliberate act by ...(you know them).
The solution is to increase the salary of teachers to atleast N100,000 per month, we will surely have quality teachers in these public schools that will rival the private schools.

Concerned Parent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nltaliban(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
How ODUDUWA REPUBLIC correlates with the actual topic with which we are actually talking about right now is still leaving me pondering.

whatever happened to common sense

5 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nltaliban(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
otimothy:
And he must have done teaching practice, with these sort of blunder.

And i spotted someone up there ignoring the main topic raised and settling for his outfit, while another is on the verge of making it a tribal e-war.

Aren't you guys tired of behaving like an ostrich?

those guys are not to be blamed dear. seun refused to give us KIDS SECTION

Electroweb:
My People,
The quality of education is eroding rapidly in this country. The brightest and best (myself inclusive) are not teaching, but are in the banks and multinationals. Why do I say this, the home tutor I got for my kids due to my tight schedule is an apology. A graduate that cannot convert from fractions yo decimals. The reason why I even have a home tutor is because the teacher in my childs school is another apology. Smh. So many private schools in the country and yet we are in this sorry state.
At times like these I remember Late Sunny Okosun's song "Which way Nigeria". I think it is a deliberate act by ...(you know them).
The solution is to increase the salary of teachers to atleast N100,000 per month, we will surely have quality teachers in these public schools that will rival the private schools.

Concerned Parent

bless you sir/ma. the only way out of this is to make sure public school teachers receive good and TIMELY salaries. imagine a teacher that hasn't been paid for 6 months, why would he go to class or give his best

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by otimothy(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
And he must have done teaching practice, with these sort of blunder.

And i spotted someone up there ignoring the main topic raised and settling for his outfit, while another is on the verge of making it a tribal e-war.

Aren't you guys tired of behaving like an ostrich?

8 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
daveson2020:
grin grin grin graduate of quota system education grin grin all in the zoo Republic of embarassed embarassed embarassed

And that is how this thread turns to a tribal wrestling ring. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by otimothy(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Electroweb:
My People,
The quality of education is eroding rapidly in this country. The brightest and best (myself inclusive) are not teaching, but are in the banks and multinationals. Why do I say this, the home tutor I got for my kids due to my tight schedule is an apology. A graduate that cannot convert from fractions yo decimals. The reason why I even have a home tutor is because the teacher in my childs school is another apology. Smh. So many private schools in the country and yet we are in this sorry state.

Concerned Parent

Good points raised however i beg to differ on the statement in bold.

Because increasing their salary would only attract more safe to say "DUMB" folks.

Until people go for a job for the love of it, they wont offer their best.

Its a total overhaul that is needed with us all myself included, to understand satisfaction is a thing of the mind and you would see children answer you when asked what do you want to become? Answer would be i want to be a teacher,mechanic,fire fighter etc.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Flatties: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=otimothy post=59104771]

Fixed
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by otimothy(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbos:

And you.. grin
You are not any different from the "graduate" in the OP.
Ingrish yaf die

Now read again, even before the quote.

It happens when you are multi-tasking.
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by milky3(f): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2017
I guess its over anxiety, if he has d skill to do better practically then y not
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by skky1(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
I cant laugh enough....mehnn....its true shaa....hell NO i cnt employ him if i was an employer
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by chinaPay(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
This is serious
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by R3B3L(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Nltaliban:

How ODUDUWA REPUBLIC correlates with the actual topic with which we are actually talking about right now is still leaving me pondering.

"common sense" been missing in oduduwa republic since 19bc
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by R3B3L(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Nltaliban:

pained demon
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Kassidy90(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
Bros its not about Tribe or Region some people are just daft.. U can check this out, I believe she's from Biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/3961545/what-corper-posted-facebook-leave
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by R3B3L(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

The innumerable dunces and mediocres in your potopotor land is enough for you to worry about.
grin.. pained demons tryna get me.. #runsouttathread
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by murphybo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
mayor10:
It is so disheartening to see so many graduates out there walking aimlessly hiding under the umbrella of "No Job" Buh then I still stand on my stance tha there are jobs out there and the major  issue remains that most graduates are half-baked that's even if they are baked atal.Just imagine a fresh graduate posting this.
WOULD YOU EMPLOY THIS KINDA GRADUATE IF YOU WERE AN EMPLOYER??
sit down there dey criticize people...you think to succeed in life only depend on your certificate? more reasons hausas will continue to dominate us in this country...70% of them cant speak or compose a good english yet they are flying high, we attach more value to the certificate rather than what you can offer. Where is the best student(s) in your class today?

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

Don't ever argue with an idiot. Now you joined him in tribalism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Hosts National Children's Quiz Competition / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) / School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.