Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Do You Have An Online Identity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Online Identity? (316 Views)

What Is The Online Identity And Voice Of Your Business? / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Online Identity? by jetroolowole(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2017
It is popular said that your network is your net-worth.
I want to challenge you to do this exercise and share your result below.

Go to Google, type your full name in inverted comma and search it on Google.
i.e. "Jetro Olowole"

Now answer the following:
1. How many result does it return?
2. How long does it tale Google’s Query Processor to find the relevant web pages for your name?
3. Do you have other information on the first page other than about your name?
4. How many page deep will you go before other information start appearing on your search result?
5. Is your correct social link appearing? Which of them?
6. If you have a website, is it appearing?

If you do not have an online identity, opportunity will not find you.

What does your search result says about you?
Re: Do You Have An Online Identity? by jetroolowole(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2017
My own result.

1. 12,000
2. 0.54 seconds
3. No
4. 8
5. Yes. Facebook Profile, Facebook Brand Page, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
6. Yes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange To Become One Of Strongest By 2025 / CBN Raises The Naira With $250 Million Forex Supply / Rwandan Startup Earthenable Wins EUR500,000 In Lottery Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.