Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of Law And The Benefit Of Becoming A Lawyer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of Law And The Benefit Of Becoming A Lawyer (534 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of Law And The Benefit Of Becoming A Lawyer by 22okezie: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi All
I'm a candidate who has the aspiration of studying law but the main bone on contention is that I'm perplexed on the work place of lawyers when they are done with school. This issue has been ringing into my mind times without number and that is the reason why i have decided to post it to net so that anybody that has any concrete answer can as well post me back.
Not only the work place of Lawyers but also does it mean that Lawyers they say are liers?. I need an answer from a man or woman of sophisticated weapon
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of Law And The Benefit Of Becoming A Lawyer by ccollins(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2010
Hmm,me too.i am going for law.which school is urs cos law is competitive and lucrative so u have to work very hard to get admission there

(1) (Reply)

Luvola U Are A Genius / Free Study Abroad Campus List / Calling All College Students:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.