Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump (559 Views)

Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
While Cristiano Ronaldo is yet to confirm his upcoming bundle of joy, looks like his pregnant girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, may have finally put rumours to rest with her latest magazine interview.

In the first ever pregnancy-shoot for Hola! Magazine, the Spanish model showed her baby bump. Although, she didn’t explicitly mention the baby in the interview, she did reveal that she is on a strict Mediterranean diet as she prepares to become a first-time mother.

Wrote:

”ha protagonizado su primer posado tras la confirmación de su embarazo. En un excepcional reportaje de moda, muy sofisticada y sugerente, que puedes ver en las páginas de la revista ¡HOLA! de esta semana, la mujer del momento dice: “Soy muy familiar y me encantan los niños”

Translate:
”Has starred in his first post after confirming his pregnancy. In an exceptional fashion report, very sophisticated and suggestive, you can see in the pages of the magazine HELLO! Of this week, the woman of the moment says: “I am very familiar and I love children”

The baby news comes at a joyous time for the Real Madrid star, who recently became father to twin children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXSMTLzl4Du/

Source via http://lifedrama.com.ng/first-photo-of-cristiano-ronaldos-pregnant-girlfriend-flaunting-baby-bump/

Re: First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump by rs172(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump by idoncare440(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
ohk
Re: First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump by jurze: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump by nepapole(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
#cos my friend's call me Cristiano......in davido's voice.

(1) (Reply)

Alvaro Morata Vs Romelu Lukaku!!! Who Do You Think Will Perform Well This Season / Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight Live! (live Streaming) / I Don’t Know If I Will Box Again - McGregor Speaks After Defeat To Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.