Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos (694 Views)

Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by segun400: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
A Twitter user, Layo has raised alarm after she bought groundnut oil which was mixed with engine oil.

See What She Wrote below:

Nigerians when are we going to stop harming one another all in the name of profit.....pls my ppl don't buy local groundnut oil again oooo.
I bought one last night only to fry plantain with it then i was perceiving odd smell....You won't believe they mixed it with engine Oil.
At first i thought it was petrol then later got to realise it was engine oil after asking lots of ppl to perceive cos i didn't believe it.
The groundnut oil wasn't sleeky as it ought to be instead was dropping like water. Please beware of fake grdnut Oil our heart matters a lot.
At first i thought it was petrol then later got to realise it was engine oil after asking lots of ppl to perceive cos i didn't believe it.
The groundnut oil wasn't sleeky as it ought to be instead was dropping like water. Please beware of fake grdnut Oil our heart matters a lot.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/photo-lady-raises-alarm-after-buying-a-groundnut-oil-mixed-with-engine-oil-in-lagos/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by Niyeal(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
picture or .............
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by BabaRamotu1988: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2017
coneheads again

These people and their quick wealth attitude is becoming something else
if not skull mining it will be head hunting now this

relax you bunch of lazy bastards will never match with prosperous children of God from the East

i no call name ooo before some urchins and agberos will take it personal
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by medexico(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Heheheheheh

Oil na oil

Which one is more expensive, engine oil or groundnut oil?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by Amarabae(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
She would have gone to a supermarket or a mall na.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by stGabrielo(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2017
lawd have mercy
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by nepapole(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Why are we jus evil in this con3?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by fafambo: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
MADAM WHY ARE U WORRIED? ABEG OIL NA OIL,USE AM JOOR!
Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
fafambo:
MADAM WHY ARE U WORRIED? ABEG OIL NA OIL,USE AM JOOR!
You think it's funny
Oil na Oil?
So Nurse na Doctor abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos by marooh: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Abeg sell the oil to oil liking people Afonja.
Anything oil is best for them.
Even puna oil is still good for them. cheesy

But op how did you know it is mixed with engine oil?
Are u a science lab student or chemistry copy lecturer. grin

Perhaps, who told u that those one you used before is groundnut oil?.........have u seen where groundnut is compress and extract the oil in nigeria?...

Remember na naija be this+oooooo! That engine oil u suspect to be there is mistake of engine oil flavour instead of groundnut flavour.

So enjoy the engine oil flavour. grin