Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) (48241 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonj....

1 Like

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
LAUGHING . . . AWON SUFI . . AWON ZUMURA . . AW0N KEFERI . . they were never muslim before na. . they are kufar . . empiree ikupati c0me see ur jalabi friend o
Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by kenic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
.... ;Dit's safe to say he literally carried out the skull mining thing....
Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by osuofia2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Skull miners.... Afonja

1 Like

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by onyokometer: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
When u see him tomorrow with flashy and expensive car enjoying life u I'll start to blame urself as if he worked more than you do. Ritual and Yoluba na blother and sisiter.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by Ikpewe: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

living in an IDP camp in ABA is one thing

but living in an IDP camp with skull miners and shhit slingers is hell on earth shocked shocked

anyway wetin concern us for Uyo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
da mme sua mmon unehe
Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by mikron(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
yoruba and rituals, i tire

1 Like

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by oneman1988: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
I WAS IN STATE CIID ILORIN WHEN THEY BROUGHT THE FATHER OF THIS RUN AWAY ALPHA I AM WONDERING Y THE POLICE DID NOT ATTACHED THE MANS PICTURE THERE BECAUSE THEY SNAPPED WHEN HE WAS CARRYING THE HEAD. HOW CAN THE FATHER MAKE COMMENT THAT IT WAS HIS SON THAT BROUGHT THE CORPSE. TO HIS HOUSE HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE THE FATHER OF THIS SAME MAN EVEN SAID THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT PRAYED FOR THE DEAD CORPSE BEFORE HE WAS BURIED HOW THE EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THE UPROOTING OF THE CORPSE IF NOT. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT IT WAS HIS FRIEND SONS CORPSE SINCE HIS SON HAS NOT BEEN CAUGHT OR INTERROGATED. PLEASE SHOW THIS MANS PICTURE SO THAT EVEN AS OLD AS HE IS PEOPLE WOULD BE CAREFUL ON HIM. INVESTIGATION SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE SECURITY THAT GUIDE WHERE MUSLIMS ARE BURRIED THEY STILL HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. SECONDLY THERE IS ALSO A FULANI MAN THAT KILLED A YORUBA WOMAN THERE PLEASE SHOW HIS PICTURE AND FOLLOW PROPER INVESTIGATIONS ON HIM. THIRDLY THERE IS ANOTHER ALPHA THAT ROBBED A WOMAN OIL AND USED HER FOR RITUAL PLEASE SHOW HIS PICTURE AND HELP LOCATE THE OWNERS OF THOSE CORPSE THAT IS THE WORK OF GOOD POLICE MEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by Empiree: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LAUGHING . . . AWON SUFI . . AWON ZUMURA . . AW0N KEFERI . . they were never muslim before na. . they are kufar . . empi.ree ikupati c0me see ur jalabi friend o
ode. Aren't you a bigot now

1 Like

Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT HE KILLED HIM.
Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by gaskiyamagana: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIMS AND SKULL MINING BUSINESS ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER
Spiritual holy ghost, holy salvation, holy deliverance, holy micheal, holy baptism of John and Jesus are urgently needed to pay BAILMONEY to free your senses from spiritual jail.
Re: Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) by gaskiyamagana: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2017
onyokometer:
When u see him tomorrow with flashy and expensive car enjoying life u I'll start to blame urself as if he worked more than you do. Ritual and Yoluba na blother and sisiter.
Arm robbery, kidnapping, oil bunkering, big time prostitue and Ibo - Biafra are rice and beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.