Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. (877 Views)

This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Abeg, how do I get to Intel Security Network @12, Apapa Road, Ebutemeta from Ajah?
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Are u sure u can get to work on time even being offered the job cuz the distance is far.. Nd salary won't exceed 50k.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Boujurz:
Are u sure u can get to work on time even being offered the job cuz the distance is far.. Nd salary won't exceed 50k.

Just give me the direction first.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livebygrace, were you able to attend the interview with Bethelais intl schl Fiditi, and have you gotten the job? I need your reply please.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
avicky:
Livebygrace, were you able to attend the interview with Bethelais intl schl Fiditi, and have you gotten the job? I need your reply please.
I didn't go for the oral interview when they called because I wasn't convinced enough that they would be able to pay my expectation from what I observed during written interview.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livebygrace:

I didn't go for the oral interview when they called because I wasn't convinced enough that they would be able to pay my expectation from what I observed during written interview.
Oh really? That means your expectations must be very high and I'm sure one school has met them now.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
avicky:

Oh really? That means your expectations must be very high and I'm sure one school has met them now.
Lolz...u're very funny. I have other factors I consider too. I think the environment will be ok for you if u're not married and can live in the schl. Give it a try if u're really ambitious to join them.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livebygrace:

Lolz...u're very funny. I have other factors I consider too. I think the environment will be ok for you if u're not married and can live in the schl. Give it a try if u're really ambitious to join them.
Nah, I will pass. Thanks.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
avicky:

Nah, I will pass. Thanks.
Good! Have u written their test?
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Livebygrace:

Good! Have u written their test?
Nope.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
avicky:

Nope.
You will surely pass the test. U shouldn't have problem getting the job except u're not in agreement with their offer. Best of luck.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Livebygrace:

You will surely pass the test. U shouldn't have problem getting the job except u're not in agreement with their offer. Best of luck.
I never told you I was job hunting or have an interview with them. Just stumbled on ur comments on the thread and was curious to know. If I have interview with any school, I don't go about asking for info. I am gainfully employed. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by Livebygrace: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
avicky:

I never told you I was job hunting or have an interview with them. Just stumbled on ur comments on the thread and was curious to know. If I have interview with any school, I don't go about asking for info. I am gainfully employed. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Chai...! Nawa for you oooo, Avicky. Anyway, thanks for letting me knw that u're gainfully employed. I became interested in replying u on my mention because I thought my reply could be of help should u plan to join them. By the way, don't be too ignited into fury by my answers.
Have a 9ce time.
Re: Pls, Help With This Address. It Is Urgent. by avicky(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Livebygrace:

Chai...! Nawa for you oooo, Avicky. Anyway, thanks for letting me knw that u're gainfully employed. I became interested in replying u on my mention because I thought my reply could be of help should u plan to join them. By the way, don't be too ignited into fury by my answers.
Have a 9ce time.
Livebygrace, I ain't angry. Your reply wasn't of help anymore from your first response. I appreciate the fact that you responded to your mention anyway. But you should have just let it be instead of insinuating other things.

(1) (Reply)

Dakkadda Palm Oil Refinery Recruitment [in Akwa Ibom State] Is Still On / United Bank For Africa Plc {uba} Trainees Recruitment 2018 Applications Closes S / 2019 Lagos State Govt Recruitment For Basic Secondary And Nursery School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.