Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues (1016 Views)

Filmmaker Call Out FMR R/S PMAN, Over Refusal To Pay For Service [screenshot] / Who Has The Highest Likes And Shares On Nairaland. Let's Share Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
it's game time. Let screenshot or phones. Homepage showing the battery bar etc. Let other try to guess. Who ever guess can win a prize set by the person. Eg, I say,
If you guess mine i give you 500 recharge card on any network.
Guess the phone and win. Let go there

*modified *it not a must u must place money. Just for the fun of it. Let see the most beautiful phones,*customized

Re: Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues by RoyalBlak007: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2017
♤ Guess

♤ what exactly?
Re: Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues by StarBukola(f): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Op,let others guessed what
Re: Screenshot The Screen Of Ur Phone Or Homepage Let Other Nairalanders Try To Gues by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2017
modified check again upload yours

(1) (Reply)

Chained Cars Rival 3D : Stunt Driver 2017 / Place An Order To Get An Effective Affordable Price Essay Help / A Must To Watch Video Of Messi And Mo Salah Pepsilcons Football Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.