Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

nee - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / nee (878 Views)

Why Do I Always Get Banned By Spambot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nee by CryptoCoinr(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: nee by henryobinna(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
I've been banned several times that am sometimes scared of creating threads.
Most awesome posts from my blog do not make it here again.

Too bad there's no way to appeal the ban by this bot. The bot bans at random and labels everything spam
Re: nee by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Indeed.

It's very irritating and even more infuriating is the fact that virtually every appeal to the mods and supermods seems to be left unanswered while literally threads-worth of spam goes unnoticed by that due-to-be-decommissioned buggybot despite numerous reports and complaints.

It's one thing to have buggy software mislabel your posts and threads but it's another when the humans that were put in place to check it seem to care very little, if at all, about actually checking it.

The first time, I appealed to dominique, the only active mod in the Investment forum, and the Supermods and in retrospect it appears it was the supermods that fixed it albeit anonymously. The second time I appealed to both of them and nothing happened after two days until I was adviced to take my complaint to the Politics forum and it was swiftly dealt with.

That was yesterday. Today, I've been banned again from the same Investment forum for posting the diametric opposite of spam and none of them seem interested in helping.

-

1 Like

Re: nee by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: nee by henryobinna(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Indeed.

It's very irritating and even more infuriating is the fact that virtually every appeal to the mods and supermods seems to be left unanswered while literally threads-worth of spam goes unnoticed by that due-to-be-decommissioned buggybot despite numerous reports and complaints.

It's one thing to have buggy software mislabel your posts and threads but it's another when the humans that were put in place to check it seem to care very little, if at all, about actually checking it.

The first time, I appealed to dominique, the only active mod in the Investment forum, and the Supermods and in retrospect it appears it was the supermods that fixed it albeit anonymously. The second time I appealed to both of them and nothing happened after two days until I was adviced to take my complaint to the Politics forum and it was swiftly dealt with.

That was yesterday. Today, I've been banned again from the same Investment forum for posting the diametric opposite of spam and none of them seem interested in helping.
too bad
Re: nee by CryptoCoinr(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin
Re: nee by CryptoCoinr(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

After 3 new emails, I've established it's an exercise in futility to get in contact with the mods of this site hoping to have your issue fixed; the mods of the Investment, Politics and General Forums at least, especially the Investment forum. There might as well be 0 PMable mods there.

-
Re: nee by henryobinna(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

After 3 new emails, I've established it's an exercise in futility to get in contact with the mods of this site hoping to have your issue fixed; the mods of the Investment, Politics and General Forums at least, especially the Investment forum. There might as well be 0 PMable mods there.
trying get them help you has overtime proven to be exercise in futility.

too bad

(1) (Reply)

Legit Itunes Gift Card / Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction / A Gift For Any One That Can Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.