Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki (328 Views)

Double Your Investment, Within Six Months Through Secured Land Banking / You Need Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?See Pctures+2348027390046 / You Desire Affordable Estate Secured Land? Villa Garden City Is On Promo @N650k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
FORESIGHT........

I have , for sometime now , been pondering on what makes a man RICH and another man POOR. On what , almost perpetually , widens the gap between the most developed countries and the perennially under-developed ones and lo! I came across the answer - FORESIGHT! yes , FORESIGHT!

Having foresight simply means looking into the future and seeing what most people do not see and then taking calculated steps to secure that future. Now, that is wisdom... let us apply this principle briefly: - How prepared are you for the "NEW LAGOS"? Have you positioned yourself, your family, your business in readiness yet?

Be among the smart and intelligent ones. Buy your own plots and acres today.
Nothing interests a rational investor than having his/her investment double over time, if not greater percentages within a short period of time. The more it doubles, the happier you become and ultimately the richer.
Invest now the prices ranges from 700k to 18m depending on the proximity to urban centres. Make that smart decision today and thank me later.
Call for site bookings and inspection

#realestate#lekkiinvestment#buyrealestates#propertyagents#lekkiconservationcentre#consultant v#lekkiconsultants#business#services#investinnigeria#

Re: Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Call for your plots today limited plots available
Re: Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Still selling fast
Re: Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Limited plots available
For more enquiries call 09085786055
Ileya incentive loading if u buy 5plots
Re: Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Acquire land now that is still very cheap. It pays off. Call now. I deal with any form of real estate needs
Re: Secured Land With C Of O For Sale I N Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki by tope50: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Stil hot

(1) (Reply)

This Real Estate Investment Can Generate Over N35m Over a Period of 5 Years / Purchase Request / Invest In Sunnyland Courts-along Lekki FTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.