Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only (32511 Views)

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only / 2018 JAMB: Thread For SCIENCE Students Only!!! / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Tittusstar22(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
the antispam bot banned Weezyclan for this post. Ban expires at Today at 10:34:25 PM. Banned by the antispam bot in Education for this post. Ban expires on 9:34pm On Aug 05 Sections Most Active In: Webmasters, Education, Business Following (3): jnfoage, 8VUSzDV, kanalhabeeb69(m) (Go Up) good night everyone, hope nairaland unlocks my account by tomorrow
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tittusstar22:
the antispam bot banned Weezyclan for this post. Ban expires at Today at 10:34:25 PM. Banned by the antispam bot in Education for this post. Ban expires on 9:34pm On Aug 05 Sections Most Active In: Webmasters, Education, Business Following (3): jnfoage, 8VUSzDV, kanalhabeeb69(m) (Go Up) good night everyone, hope nairaland unlocks my account by tomorrow
this happened to me last night also, the robot was saying something like i posted something in quick successions, he banned me for 24 hours while i was answering questions... That's why i used my business account tonight (Manna Barbecue and Grills) my main account is (Modelmike7), which i used last night..... something needs to be done concerning that anti spam robot. He needs to be arrested!!
Imagine the period he came with a ban! @A very important time!!
You are covered by the Op weezyclan!

3 Likes

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=jnfoage post=59158548]The next shall be just 5 winners

1st prize 50k

Second prize 30k

Third prize 20k

Third & fourth 10k each[/quote
You have really shown that there are still good people whose love has not waxed cold. I'll continue to pray that God continue to strengthen and bless you entirely for us. Whether i chop your money or not. I'll keep praying for you.

4 Likes

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai, exam made me miss this money, not to worry, I go get una time after next week.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tittusstar22:
Why did they ban him?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Jesuspikin8: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2017
jnfoage:

Very good one.

I think, I will adopt the procedure specified in the thread
Yes please adopt it. I participated and must confess dej and xfire did a fantastic job

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by kennyjam: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Waiting for this Method.......pls get us notified wen u about to start...thanks
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
What's the latest grin grin grin grin

I'm back here...Today nah Today...

Op @jnfoage....seems I saw 50k somewhere....hmmm....#yummicious tongue tongue tongue

abi make I just dey take note dey observe ni

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2017
femo86:
What's the latest grin grin grin grin

I'm back here...Today nah Today...

Op @jnfoage....seems I saw 50k somewhere....hmmm....#yummicious tongue tongue tongue

abi make I just dey take note dey observe ni
I swear 50k go help solve my big problem at this final year...about to enter the labour
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2017
jnfoage:
The next shall be just 5 winners

1st prize 50k

Second prize 30k

Third prize 20k

Third & fourth 10k each
ok sir pls when could that be...I don't mind suspending all my activities on that day...
This is really good oi
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2017
jnfoage:
The next shall be just 5 winners

1st prize 50k

Second prize 30k

Third prize 20k

Third & fourth 10k each
ok sir pls when could that be...I don't mind suspending all my activities on that day...
This is really good oo
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2017
jnfoage:

1 week from today
ok sir...that would be next Friday right?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Tittusstar22(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
good morning students and everyone
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by doughziay: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Tittusstar22:
good morning students and everyone

Good morning uncle
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Tittusstar22(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
@ jnfoage galaciousbabe doughziah @everyone i'll be using this my account for now. till nairaland mods unban me.

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Tittusstar22:
@ jnfoage galaciousbabe doughziah @everyone i'll be using this my account for now. till nairaland mods unban me.
this is noted.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by mustapha112: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
I need a question i am a new comer?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by ilevic(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
mustapha112:
I need a question i am a new comer?

You are late bro. But based on your request that you need a question, here is one for you.

When will President Buhari return to Nigeria? That's the question. Come back and claim your prize.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by btaliat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=ilevic post=59172276]

You are late bro. But based on your request that you need a question, here is one for you.

When will President Buhari return to Nigeria? That's the question. Come back and claim your prize. [/quote
He wi return when his house rent expires in London. Hope I got the answer?

2 Likes

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by mustapha112: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
You that is talking i think you know the answer to the question.i know that you are a sootsayer, you can give other nairlander the answer by the way it is not your platform.therefore you do not need to decide for me and for your prize,i am not a begger thank you.

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
wetin happen.. this place is dry oo..
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Greetings to you Oga jnfoage..we hope you are doing well sir
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
inschool:
Greetings to you Oga jnfoage..we hope you are doing well sir
I'm okay, but I don’t know, can't see some people I'm owing, really want to clear those ones before any other thing but can't find them.

I will still check back tomorrow but if dem say make I use am buy fuel, no wahala but I prefer giving them their cash, at least it will assist in buying one or two h/outs.

Meanwhile, next competition will be as specified somewhere on this thread but a different thread will be opened for that.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
kiss angry
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
jnfoage:

I'm okay, but I don’t know, can't see some people I'm owing, really want to clear those ones before any other thing but can't find them.

I will still check back tomorrow but if dem say make I use am buy fuel, no wahala but I prefer giving them their cash, at least it will assist in buying one or two h/outs.

Meanwhile, next competition will be as specified somewhere on this thread but a different thread will be opened for that.

Cheers.
m here sir. Welcome.
I've gathered 2points

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Here I come

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
oga.. welcome back
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
jnfoage:

Cheers.
Cheers to you too but you seem not to consider me at least. Nothing will be too little.Thanks
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Tittusstar22(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
happy sunday. gathered 1 point
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
jnfoage:

Cheers.
ok
this is really good and very welcome...all the best sir
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by mustapha112: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok if you want to create a new thread please notifie me.therefore i can partake in the competition,thank you.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
jnfoage:

Cheers.
We are here lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) / Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.