Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Plan For This All Expense Trip To Usa - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Plan For This All Expense Trip To Usa (757 Views)

Get An All - Expense - Paid Dubai Trip When You Purchase Wealthland Green Estate / Business Plan for loans and grants / Business Plan for an Automobile Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plan For This All Expense Trip To Usa by sipfruity(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who will like to work with me on an investment project that will take at least 300 participants on an all-expense paid trip to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and also earn between $1000 to $10,000 cash in the next 3 months?

Hit the button lets start planning together.
WhatsAp
Re: Plan For This All Expense Trip To Usa by sipfruity(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2017
sipfruity:
Who will like to work with me on an investment project that will take at least 300 participants on an all-expense paid trip to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and also earn between $1000 to $10,000 cash in the next 3 months?

Hit the button lets start planning together.
WhatsApp

Why do I want to join this people? If you can answer the question of 'why' then you are a step ahead.
Let me relate my story with you.

I joined the company before this promo began and by Gods grace I am doing my best to see myself among the 300.
The company is a Technological company with innovative services and I love technology and knowing that the world is shifting fast to technology- AI,IoT, VR etc I stucked with them to learn.
Knowing where the world is going and getting there on time and if possible before them gives you an edge.

WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

We Have LPFO Trucking... / Please Who Can Supply 20 Tons Of Charcoal / Bitcoin Miner: Get A Free Bitcoin With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.